Countries NOT banning ICE....

/ Countries NOT banning ICE.... #11  
In you live in Canadstan, stock up on the electricity, once that comes into effect you won't be able to afford it.
Least this time we only lost electricity for 2 hours with the wind storm, wonder of wonders.

/ Countries NOT banning ICE.... #12  
It’s getting bad here in the states losing our rights with each passing day. The Marxists now have a boot heel on the necks of liberty & freedom, but when I hear what my Canadian brothers & sisters are going through, it just makes me sad.
Western Culture is being forced out of existence.

/ Countries NOT banning ICE.... #14  
In the not so distant future, The Marxists will teach our kids Christianity is “racist”.

/ Countries NOT banning ICE....
Did ANYONE notice the email address?? o_O
Lengthy, but gets the msg across :)

IIRC, it was a long ago article I read about the big Lincolns that Don Cherry liked to drive - his wrench was "Call Frank".

If somebody Gets The Job Done, they can call themselves whatever floats their boat (y)

Rgds, D.

It’s getting bad here in the states losing our rights with each passing day. The Marxists now have a boot heel on the necks of liberty & freedom, but when I hear what my Canadian brothers & sisters are going through, it just makes me sad.
Western Culture is being forced out of existence.
On my soon-to-read list....

Amazon.com

(The War on The West, Douglas Murray.... if the link drops).

Rgds, D.

In you live in Canadstan, stock up on the electricity, once that comes into effect you won't be able to afford it.
Least this time we only lost electricity for 2 hours with the wind storm, wonder of wonders.
Good to hear it wasn't Days out.

I was pretty much already there (conclusion-wise), but after reading Epstein's Fossil Future book, the play is clear - Make ALL Forms of Energy Expensive.

Rgds, D.

In the not so distant future, The Marxists will teach our kids Christianity is “racist”.
There is a surreal element to this..... at least in my (twisted) mind......

SouthPark's (not a regular viewer, but I DO appreciate their satire much of the time) Blame it on Canada line......

When I keep hearing the "r**ist" line mis-used as it often is..... SouthPark keeps popping up in my head.....

Not really funny, at all, but I do have to live with how my brain works :cool:

We've touched on here, some of the Bigger Issues in Play..... that's really the thing..... it's NOT the Tech..... noted a long-time ago how Diesel Electric trains were built; I do understand the performance of an electric motor.... < THAT is not The Problem.

Rgds, D.

/ Countries NOT banning ICE.... #19  
   / Countries NOT banning ICE.... #20  
Maine is pushing to require 80% of vehicle sales be BEV by 2030; there was supposed to be a public hearing last week, but much of the state lost power in a storm and it had to be rescheduled.

The Marxists in Augusta are really getting off on all this.