Countries NOT banning ICE....

/ Countries NOT banning ICE.... #22  
Seems to me that all fingers point back to China, who knows the quicker the west gets off of fossil fuels, the quicker we have to buy their solar/wind equipment to replace it, and the quicker they can control us.

Think about it. With no energy, there is no life, no prosperity, no growth-nothing.

And they have a perfect mouthpiece to help speed up the process-the environmentalist whackos at the Ivy League universities, the and the group think that goes with it.

The simple fact that little of the energy industry replacement equipment to replace fossil fules is made in the USA tells me just about everything I need to know.

What I see is they have bought & paid some politicians in some countries to control energy for the purpose of taking over as the world’s super power.

Last edited:
   / Countries NOT banning ICE....
It's nice to see you've still got faith that such a thing could happen; or that he won't just be replaced by another lackey.
There's the thing....

A visible "leader", may be nothing more than a symptom of a much bigger set of issues. Or I'd argue, cancer.

Hay touches on the $/PRC/power-play. Unfortunately, that aligns well with the Marxist deconstruction psychosis playing out here, and in many Western countries.

Rgds, D.

/ Countries NOT banning ICE.... #24  
They can ban all they want. I already own everything I need for the rest of my life. And there is still gunna be diesel fuel because there is no way trucking and farming can transition yet. And being a registered farm and trucking company I will still be able to buy it even if they try and ban that.

Plus I have a generator for my home when the electric grid fails and everything blacks out. LOL

/ Countries NOT banning ICE....
Stock up, and be prepared.... never a bad strategy.

Unfortunately, farming is already a target, as I'm sure you are aware.

ICE Parts... definitely 2 is One, One is none, so stock up..... even w/o deliberate (?) constriction, that supply-line is anorexic thin already.....

Rgds, D.

Last edited:
   / Countries NOT banning ICE.... #26  
China mines, refines and produces the vast majority of lithium batteries, cheap. They also have BYD which is the global leader in EV sales. EVs are a boom for China... It all relies on them currently. It's not a play for national security here, not at this point.

/ Countries NOT banning ICE.... #27  
The other thing is, all this banning the sales of new ICE's is for passenger vehicles. Does not apply to your 250/2500 350/3500 450's and 550's.

So all this law is gunna do is make it so we see a LOT more one ton grocery getters being sold, LOL
7.3 Godzilla's and turbo diesels for everyone!!

/ Countries NOT banning ICE.... #28  
They can ban all they want. I already own everything I need for the rest of my life. And there is still gunna be diesel fuel because there is no way trucking and farming can transition yet. And being a registered farm and trucking company I will still be able to buy it even if they try and ban that.

Plus I have a generator for my home when the electric grid fails and everything blacks out. LOL
I thought this too until the bans now include using what you have.

Can’t use my two-stroke outboard or brush cutter or blower.

Can’t use my tier zero 30hp diesel chipper and now my diesel generator is being targeted installed in 1995.

Not to mention using my CAT wood stove or turning on my ornate gas lamp at the curb…

/ Countries NOT banning ICE.... #29  

Can’t use my tier zero 30hp diesel chipper and now my diesel generator is being targeted installed in 1995.

Not to mention using my CAT wood stove or turning on my ornate gas lamp at the curb…

Ought to drive the truck out to California and load up on these items, while my truck can still be driven there...

/ Countries NOT banning ICE.... #30  

Why can't you? I would. And they day they came to my property to say otherwise, lets just say, you'd see it on the news and it won't be good.