Cracked head 2000 tc35

/ Cracked head 2000 tc35 #31  
I purchased a reman head(fully loaded) for $1000 today. Now I'm just waiting for all my gaskets,Rod bearings,rear main seal,and rings to come in. Does anyone know where I can find all the torque specifications for the engine. Also thanks for everyones help so far it's greatly appreciated.

Years back when I needed specs on a Ford/Japanese diesel, I got them at a Ford tractor dealer. Guy said that dealers keep shop manuals for prior products as a matter of business.

/ Cracked head 2000 tc35
So I decided to send the cylinder head back and just went and bought a reman motor from new holland (got a decent deal). I did that because I had my block checked again and it came back cracked. I was wondering now what would be the best way to clean the oil residue out of my radiator before I install my new engine.

/ Cracked head 2000 tc35
Well I got the remanufactured motor in and the tractor running. Just 1 small antifreeze (leaking out of the block drain) and hydraulic leak that I need to fix. I want to thank everyone for there help here I greatly appreciate it.

/ Cracked head 2000 tc35 #34  
Congratulations on the true grit to see this thing through and go with the reman engine. Problem solved.
Any pics of this?

/ Cracked head 2000 tc35 #35  
Nice job, should last you a long time now.

/ Cracked head 2000 tc35
Here are some pictures of the remanufactured motor in. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg The last picture is where the coolant is leaking from (the engine block drain)