Crazy Prices Or Not ?

/ Crazy Prices Or Not ? #11  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( that line must be on the first page in the kubota dealer handbook)</font>

Now that's funny ! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I had a similar experience with the local John Deere dealership. I don't buy from anyone who bad mouths another brand.

/ Crazy Prices Or Not ? #12  
I wanted a price on a Woods PRD8400 finish mower and my local dealer told me $3100. A kind gentelman on this site told me that it would be $2700 from them. Quite a difference in price but the cheaper one is one state south. I may just have to make a road trip! On the other hand my local dealer was the cheapest on a Woods RB84 rear blade. It pays to shop around.

/ Crazy Prices Or Not ? #13  
Have you called Killough Farm Equipment, Milton, Indiana
765-825-1439 ? They are Woods #1 dealer in Indiana. Ask for Bill.

/ Crazy Prices Or Not ? #14  
Have yoiu talked to Carver Equipment? They are a TBN sponsor and from there website a BH runs approx $5900.

/ Crazy Prices Or Not ? #15  
CCI- Wow! I just talked to Killough Farm Equipment and they said $2240 for the same mower. Going to Milton next week after the farm show. Thank you very much. Mrs. Newblue has alloted me $3000 for the finish mower so hmmm - maybe a new boxblade to go with the mower would be nice!

Thanks again,
Mike

/ Crazy Prices Or Not ? #16  
I've known Bill Killough for some time. He is a hard working straight shooter. You can take what he says to the bank.