creasole posts

/ creasole posts #1  

markstiles

Tractor
07 john deere 997
where can I buy creasole posts close to memphis, tn?

/ creasole posts #3  
Just got a 40' creasote piling delivered to the front door that I didnt order, you can have it if you wanna come get it!

Rick

/ creasole posts #4  
where can I buy creasole posts close to memphis, tn?
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Consider trying a local farmer's Co-Op. If they don't have anything except Penta treated they may know where creosote post may be available. Another source sometimes in a bridge supply company.

/ creasole posts #5  
Just got a 40' creasote piling delivered to the front door that I didnt order, you can have it if you wanna come get it!

Rick

Rick, its just a few inches to short or I'd be leaving out in the morning .... so if you didn't order it what you suppose the guy who ordered it is saying?

/ creasole posts #6  
I drug it up next to a 50'er that was on the beach when I got here this spring. There is an old abandoned cannery around the way that is dropping her parts into the bay:(

Good for beachcombing tho, that's where I got the free waterline!

Should I put your name on the 50'er Blueriver?

Rick

/ creasole posts #7  
I drug it up next to a 50'er that was on the beach when I got here this spring. There is an old abandoned cannery around the way that is dropping her parts into the bay:(

Good for beachcombing tho, that's where I got the free waterline!

Should I put your name on the 50'er Blueriver?

Rick

Well darn ... 50'er would put me over the length to haul and 40' is too short ... I know my smart arse is digging a grave ... I'm sure your going to come up with just my needs and put me on the spot. Looks like I better pull up mapquest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/ creasole posts #8  
I think that real creosote was banned, at least for gen. public availability. I haven't seen them (creosote fence post) for years. Utility line poles are still the real thing, or at least they look like it, come to think, so a re RR ties.

/ creasole posts #9  
Do you have any any Amish next to you??? They creasoted (is that a word) the posts for our barn when they built it.

/ creasole posts #10  
Check with your local power company. Here they will give them to you if you cacth them replacing old ones. You have to sign a release because of the creosote. We have more than one power company. One of them has a waiting list that you sign up for and they will email you when they have poles available. The other one it is best to know someone. If you stop and talk to lineman working, they are usually pretty helpful.