creasole posts

/ creasole posts #11  
Dock pilings are the real thing too, it is amazing how long they last, only bad right where they broke off going into the bottom, the rest is fine even after almost 100 yrs in the salt water.

Blue River just take the Pacific hiway thru the Sitkinak straights turn north to Alitak bay, a west to Moser bay and I am the only light on in the bay(I'll leave the light on for you) Bring some of that warm Ok. sun with you, I want to finish off some of my peppers and it is gettin too cool here.

Rick

/ creasole posts #12  
where can I buy creasole posts close to memphis, tn?

I realize these are too far for you but I'm putting them up for ion purposes and price comparison. If you find some locally please post the price just for comparison. Thanks!

CREO Post
- 10' x 5" top
- 115lb
$29.55

One of the biggest creosote post companies is Hicks Post in Alto, Texas. Interestingly, can't hardly find cresote posts in East Texas but I can buy Hicks posts in south Texas.

Hicks Post Company, Alto Texas

They don't have much of a website but I you can't find anything you might call them as they might be able to give you info on some source near you.

/ creasole posts #13  
I'm bout 4 hrs away (mississippi) but my local farm supply store sells new and used RR ties $8.50 for 8FT used new is $28.00 I think also sells new round 8ft cresote for 18.50

/ creasole posts #15  
Our local power company is supposed to deliver about 10-12 poles 40 or so feet in length for us....for free

they have dropped off 2 40'+ poles and 3 shorter ones already...

Might be worth a call to see if they are replacing any or pulling any up to widen roads.

/ creasole posts #16  
Our local power company is supposed to deliver about 10-12 poles 40 or so feet in length for us....for free

they have dropped off 2 40'+ poles and 3 shorter ones already...

Might be worth a call to see if they are replacing any or pulling any up to widen roads.

Free is good! :D

Let us know how many good solid posts you actually get out of it.

/ creasole posts #17  
This is what has been delivered as of this past weekend, but they emailed Monday saying they were bringing some more

Hoping to use this for the pole shed/barn build this fall/winter

Attachments

• poles.JPG
    poles.JPG
    270.2 KB · Views: 97
   / creasole posts #19  
What exactly is creasole??

Is that cajun for creosote?

/ creasole posts #20  
What exactly is creasole??

Is that cajun for creosote?

It's the new posts the ***** government mandated last week. Better get yours now to avoid the new fines from the IRS if you aren't using them. :D

Just wait for the installation manual and the registration process that goes with em.