Crickets in the basement - They've got to go!

/ Crickets in the basement - They've got to go!
MOMMA is not happy with that hawk. Yesterday, she was went after a possem with her pistol.! :laughing:

Don't get between a wifey and her chickens. :D

Did she get the Possum? Seems to me maybe Momma needs a shotgun...

/ Crickets in the basement - They've got to go! #132  
David, I do think a shotgun would be over kill on crickets:shocked:

/ Crickets in the basement - They've got to go! #134  
I am not to sure, all the crickets wanted was a few clean pair of underwear as has been stated in previous responses from reliable sources. Mossflowerwoods should accept the tiny little friends, they just want to be accepted as equals. Just furnishing borax without some small washers and dryers is just cruel. sleep will come hard tonight thinking of out tiny little friends with soiled underwear.:cryingeyesout:

/ Crickets in the basement - They've got to go! #136  
I am not to sure, all the crickets wanted was a few clean pair of underwear as has been stated in previous responses from reliable sources. Mossflowerwoods should accept the tiny little friends, they just want to be accepted as equals. Just furnishing borax without some small washers and dryers is just cruel. sleep will come hard tonight thinking of out tiny little friends with soiled underwear.:cryingeyesout:

Yeah, I had trouble sleeping last night thinking about those poor, little crickets. They have to be having some mental health issues after witnessing the CricketKiller aka MossMan stomping the cricket cousins to death. Can you imagine the mental trauma of those poor, little, itty, bitty, crickets? ;):D

Later,
Dan

/ Crickets in the basement - They've got to go! #139  
It is time It is Autumn "Crickets mate in late summer and lay their eggs in autumn. The eggs hatch in the spring and have been estimated to number as high as 200 per fertile female.[citation needed] Species Acheta domestica however lays eggs almost continually, with the females capable of laying at least twice a month. Female crickets have a long needlelike egg-laying organ called an ovipositor." beware cricket hater we will over whelm you:laughing:

/ Crickets in the basement - They've got to go! #140  
Over in the black walnut thread we discovered a use of the shells.

The ground up shells provide special products. Manufacturers use shells to deburr precision gears. Ground shell products are also used to clean jet engines, as additives to drilling mud for oil drilling operations, as filler in dynamite, as a nonslip agent in automobile tires, as an air-pressured propellant to strip paints, as a filter agent for scrubbers in smokestacks, and as a flour-like carrying agent in various insecticides.

Sooooo......

This means you need to find some black walnuts, take off the husk, get out the meat and then ground down the shells. Either the shells need to be ground to a flour like consistency to mix with borax....

Or to the consistency needed to make dynamite.

One way or another, TBN WILL solve your cricket cricketting noise issues.....

:thumbsup:

We might have to sell tickets for the later solution.....

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Later,
Dan