Crickets in the basement - They've got to go!

/ Crickets in the basement - They've got to go! #141  
i have found the solution and it was right on my computer. as some may know i design tooling mostly injection molds the project i am working on now is a modification to a fore arm for this Slide Fire Stock - YouTube
feature=related this could be the answer to Davids defense in case the crickets and fox join forces

/ Crickets in the basement - They've got to go!
i have found the solution and it was right on my computer. as some may know i design tooling mostly injection molds the project i am working on now is a modification to a fore arm for this Slide Fire Stock - YouTube
feature=related this could be the answer to Davids defense in case the crickets and fox join forces

All kidding aside, that is interesting.
Personally I do not find the kick from the AR to really matter, and if you are running it like a bullet hose, you are clearly not aiming regardless.

I did not know you were an injection molding tooling guy... One time, long ago, I ran a project for a couple new servers at Intel and we had issues with the flow getting the plastic "grill" for airflow to fill on our bezels and I learned way more than I ever thought I would learn about tooling injection molded parts...

Interesting.
David

UPDATE - Yesterday I eventually hear 1-2 smaller crickets, but so far today, I hear none...

:D

David

/ Crickets in the basement - They've got to go! #144  
UPDATE - Yesterday I eventually hear 1-2 smaller crickets, but so far today, I hear none...

David

That is excellent news! :thumbsup:

Unless they are busy making little crickets for next year..... :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Later,
Dan

/ Crickets in the basement - They've got to go! #147  
I would hate to see how Ol' MossFlowerWoods is treated by people who don't like him....

We DO like him, right? :D:D:D

Later,
Dan

/ Crickets in the basement - They've got to go! #148  
I have nothing but the utmost respect for Ol' MossFlowerWoods as my posts have shown during the "cricket saga'

I have nothing but the utmost respect for Ol' MossFlowerWoods as my posts have shown during the "cricket saga'

Wow... That makes me question my assumptions...

Q: With friends like you, who needs _____________________?

a. Enemas
b. Anesthesia during dentistry...
c. ...Or surgery...
d. All of the above.

:rolleyes:

I hold you in the "utmost respect" as well sir!
David

/ Crickets in the basement - They've got to go! #150  

Cricket Saga! :thumbsup: :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Don't forget the Fox Saga! :D

What will be the next MossFlowerWoods Saga?

I can't wait for the next episode of, "As The MossFlowerWoods Turns."

Later,
Dan