Critters captured on camera

/ Critters captured on camera #541  
green leopard spider?

close...but, incorrect...Alex
perhaps I should send you a Lynx.......err ahhhh link....yea link....a link to the correct answer.
That's what I meant

/ Critters captured on camera #543  
Green Lynx spider?
Ding.....ding......ding......ding..........ding.....We have a winner!!!!!!!!
Tell him, what he has won, Ralph!
Ralph? Ralph?

/ Critters captured on camera #544  
Enjoy your posts and your photography. You are a good teacher.

/ Critters captured on camera #545  
I canoed down the Chipola River on Wednesday. I was able to drift close enough to this young fellow to get this picture.

043.jpg

/ Critters captured on camera #546  
I canoed down the Chipola River on Wednesday. I was able to drift close enough to this young fellow to get this picture.

That's a great image! Good work!

/ Critters captured on camera #547  
Thanks Robert. That was with max zoom. He saw me and ran just a couple of seconds afterward. I saw 5 more, but they all saw me too soon to get a picture.

Larro

/ Critters captured on camera #548  
Thanks Robert. That was with max zoom. He saw me and ran just a couple of seconds afterward. I saw 5 more, but they all saw me too soon to get a picture.

Larro

Ever notice how some animals, especially deer it seems to me, will stand there and look at you for a long time even if you move some but as soon as you raise a camera at them they turn and run?

/ Critters captured on camera #549  
Ever notice how some animals, especially deer it seems to me, will stand there and look at you for a long time even if you move some but as soon as you raise a camera at them they turn and run?

In the summer especially. During hunting season they do get a little more jumpy. The young buck in the picture ran off a few yards at a time. He would stand for a few seconds, then blow and run a few more yards. I got three more pictures after he saw me.