Cruelest Christmas joke!!!

/ Cruelest Christmas joke!!! #1  

Boondox

Elite Member
Tractor
Deere 4044R cab, Kubota KX-121-3S
I couldn't believe this woman thought her husband would find any humor in this, but today I was at my Kubota dealer discussing options when a woman came over to the parts department to buy a plastic toy Kubota and a tractor key. Her plan was to wrap the key and present it at Christmas with a note saying "Look in the garage." Of course, she had no intention of getting him a tractor so all he'd find would be the toy tractor! /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ Cruelest Christmas joke!!! #2  
If that were me I'd file for divorce! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Cruelest Christmas joke!!! #3  
How do you spell cubic zirconium....

/ Cruelest Christmas joke!!! #4  
I'm happy to see that you are in Vermont. That couldn't have been my wife. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ Cruelest Christmas joke!!! #5  
I can't believe any woman would be so bad as to do that to her husband ,I am just so very lucky to have such a wonderful wife.

/ Cruelest Christmas joke!!! #6  
You know the old saying..."Payback's a B----!!"

When her birthday rolls around...buy her a mop. I know a guy who did that.

/ Cruelest Christmas joke!!! #7  
Why take the worst view? Maybe she's really saying "Let's go ahead and get that new tractor, honey" and it isn't a joke at all.

Especially at this season of the year, look for the best in people, not the worst.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Happy Kwanza, Happy New Year, Celebrate the Solstice, and whatever other holiday you and yours partake in. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Cruelest Christmas joke!!! #8  
A friend used to brag about getting his wife a new "washer & dryer" -a wash cloth & towel. Maybe this guy earned his new tractor.

/ Cruelest Christmas joke!!! #10  
The joke would be on my wife if she did that to me. She would open the garage door to pull her car in the next day and a real kubota would be sitting in the garage. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Thanks Honey! Great gift. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif