Cruelest Christmas joke!!!

/ Cruelest Christmas joke!!! #31  
don't know if it's a joke or not but just to prove not all are cruel, this is what my DIL is getting my son (27 year old) for xmas. i'm designated babysitter until tomorrow. not a tractor but may be next best thing. meet suzie...... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL !!!!!!!

Attachments

• 795387-DSCN1615 (Small).JPG
    795387-DSCN1615 (Small).JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 332
   / Cruelest Christmas joke!!! #32  
Too cute! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Cruelest Christmas joke!!! #33  
Now that is an excellent non cruel present....

/ Cruelest Christmas joke!!! #34  
OK, so I guess the DIL gives him a cup of dog pee and says, go look in the garage.

Cliff

/ Cruelest Christmas joke!!! #35  
I tend to have a warped sense of humor too, so I see this as a good gag gift. (NOT happening to me so what do I care ) But it's possible hubby is self centered and does need to address other issues first. Happy Holidays ALL

/ Cruelest Christmas joke!!! #36  
"Buy a plastic toy Kubota and a tractor key..." /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Fellows, I am so proud to have a wife who would never dream of doing that to her husband. She would thoughtfully buy me a METAL toy JOHN DEERE instead. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Be envious, you guys. And I wish all the TBN members a wonderful holiday. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Bill

/ Cruelest Christmas joke!!! #37  
LOL...Nah, it wasn't me...... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Cruelest Christmas joke!!! #38  
I guess we will never know now? Unless the receiver comes forward...

/ Cruelest Christmas joke!!! #39  
It wasn't me, but my grandson did find a nice new toy tractor called "fix it up Johnny". I have to wonder if it's approved by Deere.

When you turn it on, it has something wrong with it -- engine, oil, wheel, fuel, etc. It asks you to fix it, and then sometimes it's ready to work, sometimes something else is wrong, or sometimes it says it's time to power down. When it does run on it's own, it moves about 3 feet, then needs something else fixed. Are all Deeres like that? /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif