cupholder on the x700 series

/ cupholder on the x700 series #11  
do you have a photo of the problem?

/ cupholder on the x700 series #12  
What is a branded mug? Have me curious.
A mug filled with brandy? No.... 😁

Just a mug with the car mfg logo on it, thus the "brand". Like I said they gave me one of their mugs as a gift/incentive to fill out the survey with all 5's...:rolleyes: I took the mug. Didn't take the survey... At least it fits.

Most of the decent travel mugs are like 3" dia and these cupholders max out around 2.75" which is probably actually 70mm or something like that. I forget the exact number but it was something like that...my regular Contigo travel mug is just barely too big to fit, even with a hammer...Durn Germans must like small coffee.

/ cupholder on the x700 series #13  
Absolutely nothing fits that cupholder properly. Zero. Nada.

It's like the engineer at Deere said "give me all the possible cups and bottles around... I'll design something that matches none of them!"

That said, I vaguely remember seeing something about a person that had 3D printed an adapter that sat in the X7-series cup holder and was properly sized for normal bottles. Can't tell you where it was though.
Here's a printable cupholder that fits in the cargo mount and skips the factory one altogether:

/ cupholder on the x700 series #14  
What is a branded mug? Have me curious.
A promotional mug sourced by the car manufacturer and branded with their brand logo to sell or give to customers.