Curtis Cab for TLB

/ Curtis Cab for TLB #13  
A good friend of mine is one of the floor boss' at Curtis and yes, they are moving one town over and into a new larger facility instead of several old brick buildings that they operate out of now

/ Curtis Cab for TLB
A good friend of mine is one of the floor boss' at Curtis and yes, they are moving one town over and into a new larger facility instead of several old brick buildings that they operate out of now

Curtis told me two days ago they are already moved and in production as we speak. If I placed order right now it would be ready for shipment end of December.

/ Curtis Cab for TLB #15  
This works for me. You can try 803-603-2824 (Phiillip) to see if any more soft cabs are available.

Parked in our Equipment building, just waiting for snowflakes. I have a manual windshield wiper on order also.

Attachments

• 20171201_213627 (1280x768).jpg
    20171201_213627 (1280x768).jpg
    569.7 KB · Views: 154
   / Curtis Cab for TLB
Ordered today, 4-6 weeks for delivery. The dealer I purchased tractor from, took over a month to give me a price on equipment, but would not commit to final price including labor. Another dealer gave me final OTD price which was 600 cheaper than "my estimated" cost from original dealer. You snooze you loose.

/ Curtis Cab for TLB #17  
Did you get heat and ac?

/ Curtis Cab for TLB
Heater,defroster, and wipers, but no A/C available with unit.

/ Curtis Cab for TLB #19  
Doors come off ? no ac will be hot in the summer

/ Curtis Cab for TLB
Doors come off ? no ac will be hot in the summer
Yep, I'm hep to that. I'll explore cooling options after winter. Remove doors, open windows,circulation fan, and perhaps tint windows. And I usually quit working by 11AM or 90 degrees, whichever comes first.