Curtis Cab for TLB

/ Curtis Cab for TLB #31  
Arrived at Pelican Tractor, the Klamath Falls Oregon Kubota dealer @ 10AM. Unloaded the tractor, and drove it to the roll up door to the shop. That crew took over, and within 5 minutes they were on it. They had the cab unpacked, all the shiny pieces out of the crate, ready to assemble. Nothing like a family owned dealership. I was impressed.

Please remember to post some pictures when you get it back. I have a used B26 in the works and may want some type of enclosure down the road if I use it for plowing snow. Thanks, Jon

/ Curtis Cab for TLB
What a fiasco. Dealer just called. Curtis sent the wrong front windshield section to the cab assembly. The sent out 5 of these cabs to five different dealers, and all five are incorrect. Other dealers are also upset. So my tractor is torn apart, with who knows when the new sections will be manufactured/shipped. Curtis put's you on hold, then defaults to leave a message. These guys are amateurs. Now, I'm stuck with jobs pending. Any snow in the future, I've got contracts with customers that will not be fulfilled.

Last edited:
   / Curtis Cab for TLB
Just talked to Curtis. It seems that "someone" shipped 5 cab assemblies for L47's with 5 windshield's for M62's. They are "making" them now and will ship them out. I guess they have no quality control checks, or perhaps too much "New England Patriot" super bowl fever? No need for me to wonder why corporations outsource to India and China.

/ Curtis Cab for TLB #34  
Just talked to Curtis. It seems that "someone" shipped 5 cab assemblies for L47's with 5 windshield's for M62's. They are "making" them now and will ship them out. I guess they have no quality control checks, or perhaps too much "New England Patriot" super bowl fever? No need for me to wonder why corporations outsource to India and China.

Hoping it turns out better then the previous post. Good Luck, Jon

/ Curtis Cab for TLB
Hoping it turns out better then the previous post. Good Luck, Jon

I do not have high hopes. I have pending jobs, and customers on contract, and a tractor 100 miles away torn apart with parts to assemble not readily available. Totally disgusted.

/ Curtis Cab for TLB
A good friend of mine is one of the floor boss' at Curtis and yes, they are moving one town over and into a new larger facility instead of several old brick buildings that they operate out of now

Can you ask your friend who's in charge of checking what parts are shipped with what unit?