Dealer Pricing

/ Dealer Pricing #31  
financing for 48-60 months at 5.9% you will still pay less in interest than the $2500 "cash back".
as to size - if the 122 will fit in your yard and you're not worried about compacting the soil with it, I don't see a problem with saving some $$ - also, doesn't it come with a cat 1 3 pt instead of the cat 0 on the scuts? that means more options on the used market at lower prices -- also a plus.

whichever way you choose, good luck!

IIRC, the subcuts come with a limited cat 1 hitch, not a cat 0. The term limited means that it cannot lift an implement as high as a standard cat 1 hitch. Third party suppliers, like Woods, Bush Hog, LandPride, King Kutter, and others, sell implements designed especially for the subcuts to mitigate this limitation.

Wildmonkey, good luck with your search, and have fun shopping.

/ Dealer Pricing #33  
Wildmikey Re: Dealer Pricing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I went and checked out the Bobcat CT-122. I have to admit, it is a nice piece of machinery and I like where the serviceable items are locate, (oil filter, fuel filter). The dealer quoted me $13,268.55 (sales tax is already included), if I pay cash. Its about another $2500 more if I opt for the 0.0% financing. Now here is a conundrum: Do I stick with the Bobcat that is a compact, which will be used primarily for cutting grass but has the snot to move the loads or do I opt for the smaller sub-compacts that have been priced, (so far) more expensive than the Bobcat?

Your price of $13,268.55 sounds really high. I just bought a CT225 w/FEL, Bob-Tach, 60" bucket, deluxe suspension seat, ballast box and pallet forks for $13,242.56 including tax and delivery. (this also was a cash price)

He also had a CT122 on the lot, but the price was going to be almost $300 more for it since there is a $2000 difference in rebates between the 2. I would talk to your dealer again because Bobcat is offering huge deals right now, Good luck!!

/ Dealer Pricing #34  
Wildmikey Re: Dealer Pricing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I went and checked out the Bobcat CT-122. I have to admit, it is a nice piece of machinery and I like where the serviceable items are locate, (oil filter, fuel filter). The dealer quoted me $13,268.55 (sales tax is already included), if I pay cash. Its about another $2500 more if I opt for the 0.0% financing. Now here is a conundrum: Do I stick with the Bobcat that is a compact, which will be used primarily for cutting grass but has the snot to move the loads or do I opt for the smaller sub-compacts that have been priced, (so far) more expensive than the Bobcat?

Your price of $13,268.55 sounds really high. I just bought a CT225 w/FEL, Bob-Tach, 60" bucket, deluxe suspension seat, ballast box and pallet forks for $13,242.56 including tax and delivery. (this also was a cash price)

He also had a CT122 on the lot, but the price was going to be almost $300 more for it since there is a $2000 difference in rebates between the 2. I would talk to your dealer again because Bobcat is offering huge deals right now, Good luck!!

I just reread this and realized that I did not tell you what just the tractor was with the free FEL. The CT122 that they had was in the $10,800 range, which is why I was telling you that your dealers price seemed out of line. Sorry for not being clear. I would have edited my post, but I understand that there is only a short time perfiod to do so, thus my need to submit another post...:eek:

/ Dealer Pricing
Mrb94 said:
just reread this and realized that I did not tell you what just the tractor was with the free FEL. The CT122 that they had was in the $10,800 range, which is why I was telling you that your dealers price seemed out of line. Sorry for not being clear. I would have edited my post, but I understand that there is only a short time perfiod to do so, thus my need to submit another post...

I sent him the quote that I received for another tractor. He has yet to respond. I don't like pitting one dealer against another but I don't feeling like leaving money out there that I didn't have to in the first place. This is almost like buying a car, (and I hate that), only the dealers seem to be more personable. I'll tell you its real close to the Kabota sub VS the Bobcat CT-122. Thank goodness for endless information, (the internet) :p

/ Dealer Pricing
Welp the verdict is in. I just put my order in for a Bobcat CT-122 with front-end loader and belly mower. I got tired of waiting for the other 'guys'. Thanks to all on the list. I guess I'll have to post some pictures when the unit arrives. Sales guy said he will have me in this week to go over attaching the mower and FEL. Then it will be delivered. Thanks to all on the list that provided guidance. I'm looking to start another thread about my trevails in finding the right tractor for me.

/ Dealer Pricing #37  
Glad to see you got one!!!!:D

Welcome to the Bobcat family

/ Dealer Pricing #39  
Try Barlow Equipment, they beat my local dealer by $1700.00. Nice folks to deal with and they have a good selection of used machines. Plus they delivered it to my driveway. Good luck enjoy the hunt.

/ Dealer Pricing
JAE said:
Try Barlow Equipment, they beat my local dealer by $1700.00. Nice folks to deal with and they have a good selection of used machines. Plus they delivered it to my driveway. Good luck enjoy the hunt.

Thanks just the same. I settled on a local dealer that had a good service reputation. As a plus, their service guy just lives over the hill from me. He offered me his business card and cell phone should I have any problems or need anything from the 'store'. He can drop it off on the way home without any hassle.