Dealerships Changing/Adding Brands

/ Dealerships Changing/Adding Brands #11  
Here the change is closing not to reopen...

We just can't seem to keep dealers that have the smaller lines...

Or it could be me... I go to nearest Kubota and next time I need something they have closed shop... speaking of SF Bay Area... very different in the Olympia WA area...
People are gettin the heck out of California Ultra. By the time that kooky governor of yours gets done with that state it will be a third world country.

/ Dealerships Changing/Adding Brands #13  
People are gettin the heck out of California Ultra. By the time that kooky governor of yours gets done with that state it will be a third world country.
I posted s thoughtful reply and received message my post moved to another thread but I searched and unable to locate?

Would greatly appreciate if anyone will point me in the direction of the other thread so I can reread and edit.

It takes time to reply only to lose the post...

Message received cut and pasted below:

Alerts​

1. Your post in thread Dealerships Changing/Adding Brands was moved to another thread. Reason: Politics
    Today at 4:40 AM

/ Dealerships Changing/Adding Brands #17  
I posted s thoughtful reply and received message my post moved to another thread but I searched and unable to locate?

Would greatly appreciate if anyone will point me in the direction of the other thread so I can reread and edit.

It takes time to reply only to lose the post...

Message received cut and pasted below:

Alerts​

1. Your post in thread Dealerships Changing/Adding Brands was moved to another thread. Reason: Politics
    Today at 4:40 AM
PM me.