Deere 2720 with Jodale Perry cab

/ Deere 2720 with Jodale Perry cab #11  
Wow.......that should make plowing snow a lot more comfortable. Are the doors easily removable for summer use? Also, where did you get the cab, and how much did it cost?

REV

/ Deere 2720 with Jodale Perry cab
Wow.......that should make plowing snow a lot more comfortable. Are the doors easily removable for summer use? Also, where did you get the cab, and how much did it cost?

REV

There is only one door... which is easily removable by taking off 1 or 2 nuts. There is a big window on the right side which you can remove without taking off any nuts off. There are 2 other operating windows that open as well. The rear window is non operable but I'm sure it can be removed.

As for price, I was quoted the following: (US dollars)
- Jodale Perry soft sided cab $4646
- Jodale Perry hard sided cab $5508
- Curtis Industries hard sided cab $4573
- Curtis Industries soft sided cab $3514

All prices included heater, wiper, front and rear lights and shipping to 04750.
Installation not included. I believe they wanted $1200 to install the Jodale Perry hard sided cab.

M

/ Deere 2720 with Jodale Perry cab #14  
Very nice looking cab. How tall is tractor with the cab installed ?

/ Deere 2720 with Jodale Perry cab #15  
Nice looking cab that wasn't available when I bought my 3320. Can you get air with it and what was the cost? Do you have any interior shots of it? They have always looked to be my choice if jd wasn't a choice. The only problem was getting the air cond. option.

/ Deere 2720 with Jodale Perry cab #16  
There is only one door... which is easily removable by taking off 1 or 2 nuts. There is a big window on the right side which you can remove without taking off any nuts off. There are 2 other operating windows that open as well. The rear window is non operable but I'm sure it can be removed.

All prices included heater, wiper, front and rear lights and shipping to 04750.
Installation not included. I believe they wanted $1200 to install the Jodale Perry hard sided cab.

M

Yikes Looks awesome tho! :thumbsup:

/ Deere 2720 with Jodale Perry cab #17  

M

Look at pictures of Jodale-Perry and a Curtis, and you'll see a night and day difference in design. The J-P looks like a factory cab, and the Curtis looks like an expensive hack job.

I'd like to see interior shots of that cab too.

/ Deere 2720 with Jodale Perry cab #18  
Sharp looking cab! Bring on the snow with that sweet set-up. Money well spent when the snow falls. Congrats!

/ Deere 2720 with Jodale Perry cab #19  
Very nice cab.....looks like it came from the factory. How top heavy did it make the tractor? From the looks of your property in the pictures, it appears you have several slopes. Does the cab make the tractor feel tippy on the slopes? I have considered a JD 2720 with the same cab and was wondering about how it handled because the JD 2000 series tractors have a small foot print.

/ Deere 2720 with Jodale Perry cab #20  
very nice. I too believe if you installed that you could also finish the heat and electrical connections. that should be easy compared to the rest.