Deere 2720 with Jodale Perry cab

/ Deere 2720 with Jodale Perry cab
Very nice cab.....looks like it came from the factory. How top heavy did it make the tractor? From the looks of your property in the pictures, it appears you have several slopes. Does the cab make the tractor feel tippy on the slopes? I have considered a JD 2720 with the same cab and was wondering about how it handled because the JD 2000 series tractors have a small foot print.

I haven't had much seat time in it, however I do feel that it has become more top heavy. Let's just say that I was way more comfortable without it. Maybe after lots of use I will be more accustomed to it. That being said, I am just more careful at whatever I am doing.

Interior pics to come.... may take a few days as it's dark when I leave for work and dark when I get back....

M

/ Deere 2720 with Jodale Perry cab #23  
Thanks. Total height is roughly 84 inches.

That's not bad, unless your garage door is one of those blasted 7' high ones.

Interior pics to come.... may take a few days as it's dark when I leave for work and dark when I get back....

M

I hope you can get some interior pics, and those can be a challenge to do right. I hate that when it's dark for the morning and evening commutes, especially if you don't have a way to see any natural daylight.

/ Deere 2720 with Jodale Perry cab #24  
How is the noise level in the cab?

/ Deere 2720 with Jodale Perry cab
I started another thread with interior pics. Check it out.

Regards,

Marcel

/ Deere 2720 with Jodale Perry cab #27  
that cab looks great!

/ Deere 2720 with Jodale Perry cab #28  
Awesome, how is the functionality inside the cab, is it tight fitting for shoulder room? Does this cab have an A/C option? Can you drive the tractor inside a standard garage door height of 8 ft? I need A/C more than heat in NC. Looked at the Jodale website, rough cost 2500 with options they list, didnt see an A/C option, I have a 2520 vice 2720, same frame 26.5 hp instead of 28.