Diabetes

/ Diabetes #21  
We did the same thing with my mom by putting her on a whole foods plant based diet that was low fat. The diet in the video forgets several things. What is the plaque in your blood vessels made of? Fat. I can't see curing one thing to kill yourself with another. Animal protean feeds cancer, The more of it you eat the more chance you have of developing cancer. Look up "The China Study" It is the largest study on the effects of diet on health ever done. the results are surprising. Ed

/ Diabetes
thanks Ed for bringing up the issue of cholesterol. Maybe this is the "good" cholesterol vs the "bad"?
I feel like I've been whipsawed around now that this lady tells me it's fine to eat the skins on the chicken.
Do you know how many years I've been peeling those crunchy skins off?

/ Diabetes #23  
We did the same thing with my mom by putting her on a whole foods plant based diet that was low fat. The diet in the video forgets several things. What is the plaque in your blood vessels made of? Fat. I can't see curing one thing to kill yourself with another. Animal protean feeds cancer, The more of it you eat the more chance you have of developing cancer. Look up "The China Study" It is the largest study on the effects of diet on health ever done. the results are surprising. Ed
You couldn't be more wrong. You need to to educate yourself.

/ Diabetes #24  
thanks Ed for bringing up the issue of cholesterol. Maybe this is the "good" cholesterol vs the "bad"?
I feel like I've been whipsawed around now that this lady tells me it's fine to eat the skins on the chicken.
Do you know how many years I've been peeling those crunchy skins off?
Read a book called cholesterol clarity. It will explain all this to you.

The chicken skin is bad because of the WHEAT FLOUR it's coated in!

Looks at the charts and graphs on diabetes and heart disease. All this technology and all these registered dieticians" and the charts have gone up up up in the last 50 years. It's not getting better by using a false report by a money motivated researcher in the 50s telling us butter and eggs and meat are bad but bread and potatoes and fruit juices full of sugar is good.

Dieticians are equivalent to jiffy lube "mechanics" giving you car advice. Most know nothing but they get paid for it.

The proof is in the pudding. Eric has already said he cured himself. Thousands have. We Americans know everything while other European countries are seeing the light and changing their diets. Dietary fat does not make a person store fat. It burns and makes energy. Carbs make you store visceral belly fat and starts a cycle.

Keep listening to your hack "dieticians" and enjoy your diabetes and heart disease. It's only going to get worse before people wake up. Some of us have.

/ Diabetes #25  
My dad is 85 years old and takes insulin twice a day. He's always been overweight and the diabetes finally caught up with him in his 70's. I am in the same boat. I need hip and knee surgery and the surgeon wants me to lose weight. So currently I am on a low carb high protein regimen while incorporating swimming 5 days a week. Carbs and refined sugars are the killers. Protein and veggies are your friend. My last blood work had my sugar at 101 and my total cholesterol count at 151. That is with no exercise due to my hip and knee. It is a difficult road but the knowledge is out there.

Great job Eric on reversing your diabetes.

/ Diabetes #26  
For some this may work Eric for ones like me no. There are so many books to read studies etc that it becomes mind boggling to say the least. For me I know what works holidays just cause me to fall off the wagon so to speak.
If it works for you do it for those of you questioning ask a endocrinology Doctor then read all you can before making an educated decision

Everybody has a different opinion and sharing those is good just please do not get mad. The only thing about diabetes that I get mad about is having it. I try to read all I can do what I'm supposed to and look forward to hearing about other alternative methods of treatment. Hopefully someday they will find a cure for this and all of the other diseases that plague mankind

/ Diabetes #27  
My dad is 85 years old and takes insulin twice a day. He's always been overweight and the diabetes finally caught up with him in his 70's. I am in the same boat. I need hip and knee surgery and the surgeon wants me to lose weight. So currently I am on a low carb high protein regimen while incorporating swimming 5 days a week. Carbs and refined sugars are the killers. Protein and veggies are your friend. My last blood work had my sugar at 101 and my total cholesterol count at 151. That is with no exercise due to my hip and knee. It is a difficult road but the knowledge is out there.

Great job Eric on reversing your diabetes.

Great summation

/ Diabetes #28  
People with diabetes already face a medical community that treats them as though they have an incurable disease, a disease they brought upon themselves. Your dietitian/master degree MD/whatever was taught that diabetes is an incurable, progressive disease that at best is managed.
Did you not read post #7?

My wife is part of the medical community and did she not say to exercise and watch his eating habits??

In all the years I've been around her and her CDE friends, I've yet to see or hear one of them say that it's a disease that can't be controlled without meds. It's true that SOME people need the meds, but not on ALL people...

This is NOT a case that it worked for one, so it will work for all, but it does work for many...

SR

/ Diabetes #29  
"""I reversed diabetes. Has any certified dietitian done the same? """

==============================================================================================================

i am almost sure you didn't reverse your diabetes but you have it under control. once a diabetic, always a diabetic. if you ate a lot of things that raise your blood sugar, it would go up out of normal range. in a non-diabetic their blood sugar would stay in range while eating the same thing. i am so glad for you that you have your diabetes under control.:):):)

/ Diabetes #30  
also you are borderline diabetic or type 2. you can control your diabetes with exercise and diet. no medication needed. being type 1 will always be a diabetic has to be on insulin. again i am so glad you have taken CONTROL of your diabetes!!!!!!!!