eBay/Craigslist Did I screw up? Kubota L3010 DHST? Picture shows a L3010 GST (I think)

/ Did I screw up? Kubota L3010 DHST? Picture shows a L3010 GST (I think) #11  
Here it is for a buy it now. I would think that if you did not want it you could back out if it is not a hydro like they had it listed.

/ Did I screw up? Kubota L3010 DHST? Picture shows a L3010 GST (I think)
Here it is for a buy it now. I would think that if you did not want it you could back out if it is not a hydro like they had it listed.

I saw that last night. I have the phone number and I'm going to ask what the deal is with running two auctions.

Not trying to be the safety police but one thing I would try to do is put the ROPS back on the tractor. Maybe you can find a used one somewhere but I don't think I would feel comfortable not having it. It doesn't look like it's HST but unless you had your heart set on HST that shouldn't be a problem. It could even be a plus if your uses include plowing.

I would like to have the ROPS, but I would take it off until I get a taller garage to park it in. I'll be parking this one through a standard height 7' garage door. All of the pictures I've seen of the ones with ROPS on do not look like they fold down.

I just sent the seller a polite note that I will not be buying the tractor. Each time I looked back on that auction I just kept seeing things that looked like it was going to cost more money to potentially fix. We'll see if I get a complaint from the seller, but he really doesn't have a leg to stand on.

/ Did I screw up? Kubota L3010 DHST? Picture shows a L3010 GST (I think) #15  
but I'm not handing over cash until I get to test drive it and check functions

Really ?, I guess I didn't know you could do that. The guy you bought it from will ship before payment ?

It was local pickup only. It was about a 3.5 hour drive from where I live to Wichita, KS.

P.S. See my last post. I'm not going to pick the tractor up.

/ Did I screw up? Kubota L3010 DHST? Picture shows a L3010 GST (I think) #17  
Keep us posted on the out come with ebay. I don't see to much wrong with it. Alot of hours but the price compensates for it.

/ Did I screw up? Kubota L3010 DHST? Picture shows a L3010 GST (I think) #18  
If he said it was a hydro tranny and it isn't then he doesn't have a leg to stand on. A gear tractor allows you to put all of the tractor's power to the wheels while HST does have a little bit of loss. HST works well when changing directions or when you need to change speeds often but don't want to change pto speed. I think a 30hp tractor might be a little small for a 2 bottom plow but I'm just going off of what I've read here and your soil plays a big roll.

/ Did I screw up? Kubota L3010 DHST? Picture shows a L3010 GST (I think) #19  
A 8n will handle a 2 bottom plow. I hope you can get things straightend out.

/ Did I screw up? Kubota L3010 DHST? Picture shows a L3010 GST (I think) #20  
It is a GST tranny, if you look at the photo you can see the orange handle of the direction control lever on the left side of the steering wheel. I have had both, GST and hydro, they are both good systems.