Did I Stumble On Gold?????

/ Did I Stumble On Gold????? #31  
It's hard to reload anything right now... again, unless you stocked up early.
I'll disagree, it comes in surges. Powder this month, primers next month, bullets the next. Prices aren't horrible at most places but you have to accept you'll never see salad days again. Just set up alerts for the items you need and be ready when it pops up in stock because it doesn't last long. I think it's more available than reasonable ammo right now.

/ Did I Stumble On Gold????? #33  
Have you read about Austria and Australia over the past few months?

I bet those people are regretting giving up their toy guns.
I’m talking about the fools who dress in fake military gear and like to display their guns. And they hoard thousands of rounds so they can challenge the military. Nothing about giving up guns. I have a few dozen that I use for hunting, target shooting, and self /home defense. I don’t think and act like I’m a gorilla soldier though.

/ Did I Stumble On Gold????? #34  
I wouldn't say 22lr constitutes a "toy soldier." When the last round of shortages eased up - I bought 1000 rds of CCI MiniMag 22lr and 1000 Rds of 7.62x39. Unfortunately, what I've used the most is 12 & 20 ga shotshells to thin out the armadillos.
I agree with you. I wasn’t think of .22 when I made my comment.

/ Did I Stumble On Gold????? #35  
Go for it. Small arms against military artillery. Uh yeah. The toy soldiers are delusional.
Yeah, totally crushed the Vietnamese back in the 70's or more recently Taliban in Afghanistan.

/ Did I Stumble On Gold????? #36  
I’m talking about the fools who dress in fake military gear and like to display their guns. And they hoard thousands of rounds so they can challenge the military. Nothing about giving up guns. I have a few dozen that I use for hunting, target shooting, and self /home defense. I don’t think and act like I’m a gorilla soldier though.
That's apparent.

/ Did I Stumble On Gold????? #37  

Yes, I know who you were talking about. It's still silly to stereotype and reveal a bias. I wear a suit and tie everyday and have thousands of rounds, not because I am going to challenge the military, but because when you really need something, it's hard to get. The past year has proven that.

Last edited:
   / Did I Stumble On Gold????? #38  
I am still trying to picture a gorilla soldier in my mind. Just what would you arm a gorilla with? Something big and powerful for sure. :)

/ Did I Stumble On Gold?????
I am still trying to picture a gorilla soldier in my mind. Just what would you arm a gorilla with? Something big and powerful for sure. :)
You wouldn't meed to arm them with anything. They'd just reach up and snatch airplanes out of the sky, even if they had to climb tall buildings to do it.

/ Did I Stumble On Gold????? #40  
Brings to mind ......... Big Mike.