Diesel 9-1-1 question

/ Diesel 9-1-1 question #21  
I was talking to my dealer last weekend, he told me to start using a treatment in the fuel. He said that sulfhur was not being used in diesel any more. That would allow algee to grow in the fuel. I was wondering if anyone else has heard if sulphur was not being used in diesel any more?
I use power service .

/ Diesel 9-1-1 question #22  
What's in the red bottle diesel 911. I grabbed some that was $3/bottle on a wally world clearance. Most stores it's $7+ on clearance. Haven't used any yet. We have a 7600ford and a TC55 to feed. Will the TC be ok on low sulfur diesel. it's about 3 to 5 years old purchased used. The 7600 is an early to mid 80s tractor with about 3000 hours and still runs strong. I want to keep it that way as it's the one with the pulling power for the big disk. I took my uncles advise and drained the injectors and filled with motor oil. There was a watery disel smelling light brown substance in there that tells me some of the seals in the injector pump are going. Is this because of the "new" diesel? Thanks, edge

/ Diesel 9-1-1 question #23  
It has alcohol in it, which is why it is to be used on an urgent basis only, not routinely.

/ Diesel 9-1-1 question #24  
yeah - 911 is on clearance in my walmart store here too. I didnt get any though. I suspect they put it on clearance since stock is not moving. Nobody needs it until fuel gels and it hasnt been that cold in the last few years yet.

If it does gel in my with treated fuel- I'll just do the old timers trick if 911 is all gone- add kerosene.

/ Diesel 9-1-1 question #25  
I use Howe's fuel treatment and have had great results with FPPF Polar Melt.
We use 911 at work without any eye opening results.

/ Diesel 9-1-1 question #26  
911 is just as the name implies-emergency anti-gel to get you going when you break down.

Personally, the only place that I will pour Power Service is in my drain oil bin.

Look at FPPF

Total Power is what I use in all of my diesel fuel. It does it all from stabilize to clean to water removal and cetane boost.