Difference between the Branson 2515H and the 2515R?

/ Difference between the Branson 2515H and the 2515R? #22  
Exactly which part are you asking about?
You know exactly which part. The one I left in your comment, the part that you insist the guy is cheating. So, how do you know?

/ Difference between the Branson 2515H and the 2515R? #23  
Start with post 135 of this thread. There were other threads debating that video. It was a poorly done test.

Probably, but all those discussions do not prove you are right and the guy is a cheat, it is only personal opinions.
besides my experience is exactly the same, only without exact numbers, i tried kioti, kubota and branson side by side and I felt significant difference in performance,

BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT it was not the OP question, right?

Anyway, I'm done arguing, you are obviously right and know all.
I know nothing and not going to read this thread anymore, so, don't waste your time trying to educate stupid.

/ Difference between the Branson 2515H and the 2515R? #24  
You know exactly which part. The one I left in your comment, the part that you insist the guy is cheating. So, how do you know?
So are you prepared to claim that he has no earthly concept on how a hydrostat transmission works? Because that's the only way that line of reasoning would fly. He's been in the business selling equipment for far too long for that little ditty to play.

I submit that not only does he know how the transmission works, but that he also knew before ever starting the test, exactly what the outcome would be.

And you could well have been asking about the "backblast" comment, as far as I knew. That was actually answered in a rather hurried "follow up video" he had to put up due to all the "feedback" he got.

Which is why I asked you "which part" you were asking about.

/ Difference between the Branson 2515H and the 2515R? #25  
Probably, but all those discussions do not prove you are right and the guy is a cheat, it is only personal opinions.
besides my experience is exactly the same, only without exact numbers, i tried kioti, kubota and branson side by side and I felt significant difference in performance,

BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT it was not the OP question, right?

Anyway, I'm done arguing, you are obviously right and know all.
I know nothing and not going to read this thread anymore, so, don't waste your time trying to educate stupid.
Just a minute there cowboy, I was not arguing with you at all! I also do not think I know it all! But I have no doubt that I could get a better result on both tractors than that video showed.

Last edited: