Disc Hiller/Cultivator Combo

/ Disc Hiller/Cultivator Combo #11  
6011Artist: To post pics, (1) get them on your computer in the pictures folder or some other folder; (2)click on the insert image button, which is the 4th from the right end in the bar above; (3) click select file; (4) go to the site on your computer where your picture is located (5) click upload image. The image will be uploaded into the spot where the computer cursor is located.

Thanks to Briar Hill and Baby Grand. Your pics are great. I'll probably end up making a trip down the highway to the welder. Probably ought to learn how myself.

Attached is a picture of my old cultivator. I bought two blanton style discs and shanks from ASC. I plan to bolt a 2x2 bar onto the cultivator and then attach the discs to the bar. Thanks again for all the great advice.
photo.JPG

paul

/ Disc Hiller/Cultivator Combo #12  
6011Artist: To post pics, (1) get them on your computer in the pictures folder or some other folder; (2)click on the insert image button, which is the 4th from the right end in the bar above; (3) click select file; (4) go to the site on your computer where your picture is located (5) click upload image. The image will be uploaded into the spot where the computer cursor is located.

Thanks to Briar Hill and Baby Grand. Your pics are great. I'll probably end up making a trip down the highway to the welder. Probably ought to learn how myself.

Attached is a picture of my old cultivator. I bought two blanton style discs and shanks from ASC. I plan to bolt a 2x2 bar onto the cultivator and then attach the discs to the bar. Thanks again for all the great advice.
View attachment 312796

paul

/ Disc Hiller/Cultivator Combo #13  
pbulling, I've looked all over this site for a "how to" tutorial. I knew it was something simple I was overlooking. Glad it wasn't a snake, I think I might have been bitten...lol. Thanks. I'll go take a few pics this afternoon.

/ Disc Hiller/Cultivator Combo #14  
6011, the how to I've been looking for is subscribing to these posts/threads. There must be a button or snake somewhere for that.

/ Disc Hiller/Cultivator Combo #15  
paul, I don't know how to subscribe but when I first come on the "forums" page I click on my username and it shows me all the posts or replies I have made. It saves me having to search for them. It's not subscribing but if you didn't know you could do that, it saves the hunting for it nightmare.

/ Disc Hiller/Cultivator Combo #16  
Artist, thanks for the advice.

/ Disc Hiller/Cultivator Combo #17  
Here is my home made version...... So far..... I can set it up to hill center, left, right...... Or double row with one pass......
Going to look into using as kind of a one way plow eventually. I have 4 shanks to work with.
Good luck
-------
Hillerwheels1.jpg

/ Disc Hiller/Cultivator Combo #18  
The post by Ginormus on his homebuilt hiller used those same clamps. I think the supplier was Buckeye Supply .

/ Disc Hiller/Cultivator Combo #19  
Posted a while ago while my hiller was under construction. Finished it & used it last year, worked great.001 (4)a.JPG032.jpg034.JPG

/ Disc Hiller/Cultivator Combo #20  
Ken, I like that hiller, looks great. I like the fact you are working it out of your reciever hitch too, good fast easy build that works well. That's the new style "fast hitch".