Oil & Fuel DK 55 Fuel Leak

/ DK 55 Fuel Leak #11  
I think much of the attraction for rodents has to do with recycled plastics and that many of the products were previously food containers.

/ DK 55 Fuel Leak #12  
I think much of the attraction for rodents has to do with recycled plastics and that many of the products were previously food containers.

I don't think I would have ever thought of that. I had always thought any biological particulates would have been burned off in the rendering/recycling process. Makes sense though!

/ DK 55 Fuel Leak #13  
I don't think I would have ever thought of that. I had always thought any biological particulates would have been burned off in the rendering/recycling process. Makes sense though!
Trex decking must smell like milk jugs then :laughing::D

/ DK 55 Fuel Leak #14  
Mine started leaking last week.
The rodent thing causes me great dismay.
What a wonderful fall project.
Sigh.

/ DK 55 Fuel Leak #15  
some plastics are manufactured with soy in it for some reason, the soy is what attracts them..

/ DK 55 Fuel Leak #16  
Recently I have noticed a small fuel puddle on my garage floor. The tractor is a 2015 (I think) DK55. The middle and the right end of the tank and supporting bracket are wet with fuel. The leak is very slow and is not noticeable as far as fuel usage is concerned. While I will certainly keep a close eye on it, it is slow enough that I will probably will not address the problem until this winter assuming it does not worsen. I am not sure if I have a cracked/punctured tank or loose line. It appears I may have to even remove the FEL mounting bracket to inspect fully. Has anyone ever experienced such an issue or have any guidance on such a problem? Thanks in advance for any help.
Recently I have noticed a small fuel puddle on my garage floor. The tractor is a 2015 (I think) DK55. The middle and the right end of the tank and supporting bracket are wet with fuel. The leak is very slow and is not noticeable as far as fuel usage is concerned. While I will certainly keep a close eye on it, it is slow enough that I will probably will not address the problem until this winter assuming it does not worsen. I am not sure if I have a cracked/punctured tank or loose line. It appears I may have to even remove the FEL mounting bracket to inspect fully. Has anyone ever experienced such an issue or have any guidance on such a problem? Thanks in advance for any help.
What did you find on inspection? as I have just noticed a fuel leak, very slow, on my right fuel tank on my DK551C and before I remove it I would be interested know what you found and what your solution was. Thanks.