Price Check DK40 Price Quote

/ DK40 Price Quote #1  

SteveH_CT

Platinum Member
Tractor
Deere 4310
Hi Folks - since I don't have anything to compare to in my area I wanted to post the quote I received and get some concensus on it. It isn't as inexpensive as I'd hoped, but the fact remains it's a considerably larger more powerful tractor for the $$ than I would get through the top 3.

Kioti DK40 with an SMC Model 85 Backhoe, KL1470 w/72" Bucket and rear remote hydraulics. It also has the mid-pto option. $24,999.00

Thanks for the anticipated feedback.

Steve

/ DK40 Price Quote #2  
That is a fair price for the machine you mentioned. Wish you were in my area. I have a smaller tractor / loader / back hoe for less money if you are intrested. it is diesel, 4x4, shuttle, all the stuff the Kioti offers EXCEPT it does NOT have the extendable lift arms on the 3 point, It does NOT have remotes, (they can be added) This new machine could be shiped to you for a substantial savings if you are intrested. I carry Kioti and Branson. Give me a call if you can. 817/594/6515
virgilsummers@charter.net

/ DK40 Price Quote #3  
When I was looking to upgrade from a DK35 to a DK45 a dealer in PA was offering a DK45 with KL1590 SLQA loader and a BH85 backhoe for $23200. It had 25 hours on it. That seemed like a terrific deal! I just did not need the backhoe.
DK45 with KL1590 R4s was about $20100. Fair amount bigger tractor...does a backhoe cost about $4800?

Dave

/ DK40 Price Quote #4  
Steve,
The qoute you received looks like a decent deal to me.

/ DK40 Price Quote #5  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( .does a backhoe cost about $4800? )</font>

When I was pricing backhoes, the 8 1/2' backhoes with subframes seemed to range from $5200 (a very good price) and go up considerably from there.

/ DK40 Price Quote
I've been quoted $5,000 to $6000 for a backhoe depending on the size of it.

/ DK40 Price Quote
Wow - Everything seems cheaper when you get out of New England. I've gotten another quote for the same tractor since I posted this and it's $300 cheaper including delivery. I forgot to mention in my original post that I had to pay an additional $125 for delivery. So one dealer can save me a little over $400, but I would say I'm really in the ballpark for pricing in this area.

/ DK40 Price Quote #8  
Forgot to mention this. The last time I was at my dealer in VA he had a Dk35 (I think the same size tractor as the DK40 but 5 less hp). 100-150 hours, loader, backhoe and I believe other attachments. Asking I think $20000 maybe less. Leaves alot of money for delivery and otehr attachments!
If you want to call them
Tractor Hill Equipment, LLC
540-894-8770 Todd or Bill
They have a web site also.
Dave Shick

/ DK40 Price Quote
Hi Virgil - The offer sounds great but I believe I'm going to buy it from a local dealer. I've found a few great shops around here to deal with - I just need to come to a final decision on which brand/model I'm going with.

Thanks again,

/ DK40 Price Quote #10  
Steve, Does that include the sales tax ? If not, I just bought the other orange tractor that starts with a k, with the same attachments for the same amount.