Price Check DK40 Price Quote

/ DK40 Price Quote
Wow - if so that's a great deal. I've gotten a lot of quotes on the L3130 and the DK40 - they've all been within $1500 of each other. If you bought an L3830 with the Hydro for that price then you got a great deal... at least for around my area. Feel free to send me a message with the dealer name - I'd be interested to talk to them.

/ DK40 Price Quote #12  
it really is best to stay with a local dealer... Just thought I'd swing at it... you never know.
Friends donn't let friends drive green tractors.

/ DK40 Price Quote #13  
I found a dealer down south of houston tx. who sold the DK40, with no attatchments for 12,900 cash.
Seems like a great deal!

anthony

/ DK40 Price Quote #14  
wow that is a low price. don't know how anyone could stay in business with prices like that /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif....

/ DK40 Price Quote
That sounds like a deal - I don't know the cost of a FEL by itself, but I know the BH's I was looking at were around mid 6's - so adding that in and the cost of the FEL I would think you'd be in the low 20's.

/ DK40 Price Quote #17  
It's now been a couple of weeks since your post. I wonder if that dealer is still in business and how he can afford to lose thousands $ on the sale of a tractor?
$12900.00 is a low ball, guaranteed or that dealer is committing suicide. I'd run down and buy while he's still around.

/ DK40 Price Quote
Thanks for the offer Dave - I ended up buying a JD4310 from a local dealer. I really liked the Kioti tractors but I wasn't able to find a dealer in my area that I was happy with.

Thanks again,