DK50SEHC glow plugs not working?

/ DK50SEHC glow plugs not working? #11  
Heres a nice thread on glow plug testing

/ DK50SEHC glow plugs not working?
I believe thats controlled by the tractors computer box. I forget what the actual name of the unit is. I had mine replaced during warranty for some issues when tractor was brand new. I think it was called the display unit

edit: i did a search. Apparent kioti uses a glow plug timer relay. Not sure where its located. I have a 2010 model dk45 cab maintenance manual in the shop. Ill see if i can find out more about it.
Thank you. I have done some more testing, the glow plug relay (middle of the three on the RHS front of the fuel tank) is not receiving control power to make it activate to heat the glow plugs. If I manually trigger it then the glow plugs heat up.

My earlier testing where I had voltage on the control side was faulty as I was testing with an open circuit, once I tested with the relay plugged in I discovered I wasn’t getting any power to turn the relay on. This is the same whether the glow plugs are being manually actuated or via the controller. Is the item labelled ‘display module’ on the front of the fuel tank the glow plug controller? Thanks, Sam

/ DK50SEHC glow plugs not working? #13  
I dont know if the display module control glow plugs. it has been 10 years since mine was replaced for another issue. They say theres a glow plug timer. I have not gotten home yet to check my manual

I dont know if the display module control glow plugs. it has been 10 years since mine was replaced for another issue. They say theres a glow plug timer. I have not gotten home yet to check my manual
I did some further testing and have determined that the ‘display unit’ has failed. I have a glow signal coming from the key switch to the display unit, but no signal comes out of the display unit. Thanks, Sam

/ DK50SEHC glow plugs not working? #15  
yes, i looked up in my service manual, the display unit is the device that controls glow plugs

20240214_170429.jpg

yes, i looked up in my service manual, the display unit is the device that controls glow plugs

View attachment 852353
Many thanks, I did some more testing and narrowed it down to the display unit, I ordered and installed a new one and now my glow plugs are working. Thank you.