Do 'animal scarers' on cars work?

/ Do 'animal scarers' on cars work? #21  
Im not sure if it is just TBN bumper stickers.. I did a quick search of motor vehicle accidents around here and there were NO kangaroo hits whats so ever.. LOL

Brian

So what your saying is, those TBN stickers have a massive influence, possibly statewide? Thats amazing! :D

Last edited:
   / Do 'animal scarers' on cars work? #22  
I figure a Tractorbynet bumper sticker will keep you from hitting any kangaroos. I know it works because I've got a Tractorbynet bumper sticker on my pickup and I've never hit a kangaroo.;)

I can see the next big headline now.LOL

Texas man collides with runaway kangaroo:D:D

/ Do 'animal scarers' on cars work? #23  
I imagine most of you heard about the "little old lady" that called the highway department and asked them to move the "DEER CROSSING" sign to another location because several deer have been hit at the present crossing location:D.

Along the same line...

I used to work for the local airport and we had a navigational aid in the surburbs. One LOL (little old lady) rang up to complain about our mains backup generator. It seems that every time our generator started, her mains failed so she wanted us to stop running it.

Weedpharma

/ Do 'animal scarers' on cars work? #24  
If you would by chance put them on backwards, would deer follow you :rolleyes::eek: