Do you leave implements outside??

/ Do you leave implements outside??
Are the security alarms the dealers use available reasonably for us common folk? I want to secure my implmenets outside.

/ Do you leave implements outside?? #32  
I also don't have an "inside" yet. Hope to remedy that this summer, but I have to find a builder to build my shop first.

As far as theft goes, I think everyone on my street has a CUT and 80% of them are kept out or in a 3-sider in plain sight. A thief would probably get stuck anyway trying to get my tactor out of my field. I guess I keep it kinda behind the house, but that's it. I don't leave the key in it or anything.

I did get one of those 8X20 storage containers to keep stuff in. I thought about getting a 40 ft one... at 10 ft high I could park in there, but I didn't think the cost nor the eyesore factor would be worth it.

Also, I asked the dealer about it. They said that all their stuff sits outside. He said a tarp is as likely to damage it as keep it nice (through rubbing or something) so I just leave it out in the elements, along w/ all my other implements (plow, harley rake, cutter, BB)

/ Do you leave implements outside?? #33  
Hi Mike,
The tractor and implements stay in my neighbors barn, with the key in the ignition /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Free for the taking, thats if you can get by the old guy in the window with a scoped rifle pointed at the barn door /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

scotty

/ Do you leave implements outside?? #34  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Free for the taking, thats if you can get by the old guy in the window with a scoped rifle pointed at the barn door )</font>

This house guarded 4 nights a week by Dan Wesson... you guess which 4! /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Gotta love the laser scopes, it really adds to the "oh-s###" factor when a skunk realises he messed up.