Do you run your tiller at pto speed?

/ Do you run your tiller at pto speed? #11  
I usually run in low range 1st or 2d gear, but here in Rocky New Hampshire one has to be careful. Hit one of our normal size rocks (under 100 pounds) and it will cause damage to tines for sure.

/ Do you run your tiller at pto speed? #12  
I run 1rst gear, low range, full throttle.

/ Do you run your tiller at pto speed? #13  
1rst or 2nd gear at 540RPM PTO.

/ Do you run your tiller at pto speed? #15  
Just slightly below the 540 rpm mark, 'cuz that's where the engine sounds happiest-working, not screaming. With HST, I move at low speed in lo range.

/ Do you run your tiller at pto speed? #16  
I run at about 400 pto rpm, but I've only used a few times. I normally plow, disc harrow then spring tooth harrow.

/ Do you run your tiller at pto speed? #17  
I run my pto tiller at or near 540 rpm;total of about 10 acres per year.Two bottom plow and till ONE pass.Works for me.

/ Do you run your tiller at pto speed? #18  
I usually run in low range 1st or 2d gear, but here in Rocky New Hampshire one has to be careful. Hit one of our normal size rocks (under 100 pounds) and it will cause damage to tines for sure.

And you can even use a tiller? Wow. I didn't think those things were usable up here. Just like one of those post-hole auger things. Imagine the comedy while trying to use one of those!

JayC

/ Do you run your tiller at pto speed? #19  
Throttle all the way up for me and my 2305 with 19 HP at the PTO. Unless I am doing trim work like around a house, sidewalk or any other type of structure. Then it is about 2/3's throttle while I do the "edging".

/ Do you run your tiller at pto speed? #20  
I run mine at 540 pto speed while in low range.