Does anybody elso find the new software as slow as I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Does anybody elso find the new software as slow as I do? #11  
Inspector507 said:
On my end I find it loads much quicker

On my end it is unbelievably slow. It is running so slow that active participation is futile. Beyond that, I am unable to login thus the name change. Thanks though Muhammad, it is a great site. Funny how some folks load fast and others slow. I thought it might be my ISP but sites like Google news load as fast (or slow) as usual. rAt AKA RaT... AKA Paddock AKA Rat... Its my third or fourth shot at getting registered at TBN since its inception. It reminds me of my days in college with 300 BAUD modems, it's that slow out here in California. You can email me at JATO@surewest.net

/ Does anybody elso find the new software as slow as I do? #12  
Agree w/ rat. Crap on T1 at work, crap on dialup at home, in Kalifornia. Glad the **** sites load fast ... ahhhh, the single life :D

/ Does anybody elso find the new software as slow as I do? #13  
Mine is slow and then normal as before. Minute to minute it changes. As for the cookie cleaning it hasn't helped my issues. I still get logged off before I can complete most replies. So there is something else going on with that, not cookies.

/ Does anybody elso find the new software as slow as I do? #14  
Please read Post #9 for a possible explanation.

/ Does anybody elso find the new software as slow as I do? #15  
MikePA said:
Muhammad has already indicated that;

1. The current servers were marginal for this new forum software, but by and large, the servers are running OK.
2. The servers will be upgraded in the near future.
3. They are running message database indexing tasks that 'steal' cycles which can slow things down.

I'm back, my username and password worked!

I believe number 3 is the problem,
Theres a whole lotta steelin go'in on in there. To much consumin of dem cycles by the message database

/ Does anybody elso find the new software as slow as I do? #16  
LOL Brew.....

Mine is hit or miss....sometime slow, other times OK.

/ Does anybody elso find the new software as slow as I do? #17  
Thread closed. Performance issues will be addressed when the servers are upgraded.

Status
Not open for further replies.