Does your tractor stay in or outside?

/ Does your tractor stay in or outside? #51  
Both Bobcats sit outside because there isn't any room in the barn :(

I use one of them to plow the road so it has to start on even the coldest days - I can't wait to finish the extra roof on the barn to give it some shelter.

/ Does your tractor stay in or outside? #52  
Will be in the shed - as soon as Molly get's done building it for herself!

- Tractor Shed - Imgur

Southern Illinois here - full range of summer and winter temps!

/ Does your tractor stay in or outside? #53  
I never used diesel treatment in my life and all my old machines always ran fine. Even the old D8 cats we used at the landfill back in the late 60's and early 70's never got so-called diesel treatment. Fired right up in the cold mornings. Diesel treatment is just another way for monkey to make money. i have some old machines now that still fire up with dirty old stale fuel. I hope you guys dont buy those other pep boys products like "Mechanics in a bottle" haha

I would agree that often "treatment" additions to fuel or oil are overstated. But if diesel treatment is added to #2 diesel fuel for use in cold weather I'm all about it. If you've ever had #2 diesel "gel" in cold weather you will become an advocate of "treatment".... :ashamed:

I've had #2 diesel fuel look like a 7-11 slurpy. Not pretty. :mad:

/ Does your tractor stay in or outside? #54  
The '08 BX2660 has always been garaged. The '97 Ranger, '00 Sienna, and '05 Rav4 stay outside. I never considered it any other way.

/ Does your tractor stay in or outside? #55  
My Deere's stay inside an unheated pole barn. No block heater (yet) and I have never used fuel additives.

/ Does your tractor stay in or outside? #56  
Mine stays inside. Wife picked out the paint job. I know, I'm spoiled.

Attachments

• image-2130554546.jpg
    image-2130554546.jpg
    543.6 KB · Views: 352
   / Does your tractor stay in or outside? #59  
Mine stays inside a detached, unheated garage. I finally got that garage sided and really like the improvement of it. Everything is all sealed up now so the critters won't be getting in any more. It is really nice to get the tractor out when the snow storm comes and not have to clean it all off.

/ Does your tractor stay in or outside? #60  
Wow - looks more like a show room rather than a garage. My CT335 is outdoors at the moment but
hope to have a car port for it finished before any major snow falls.

I noticed that you have dollies for at least one of your attachments. Which casters did you use?
wheel material?? Any flat spotting with what you use? I'm planning to build dollies for my attachments.