Dog in the Tractor

/ Dog in the Tractor #12  
I suppose you need the biggest tractor seat you can find and then I hope your arms are long enough to reach around the dog to steer.

/ Dog in the Tractor #13  
Put him to work!:)

Attachments

• Ivy on the tractor small.jpeg
    Ivy on the tractor small.jpeg
    72.4 KB · Views: 66
   / Dog in the Tractor #14  
That's great! Yeah, they know where you hide the goodies... 😆

Mine do the Mule too, but they think we are going to shoot feral hogs. They are pretty good hog dogs once you teach them some.

74kGv4e.jpg

0mMkWhn.jpg
Giant Schnauzers or Standard? We have had all 3 sizes. Currently have a black standard. Fantastic dogs.... or should I say family members....

/ Dog in the Tractor
Giant Schnauzers or Standard? We have had all 3 sizes. Currently have a black standard. Fantastic dogs.... or should I say family members....

I have 5. Four are giants, and my standard thinks he's a giant.. 😆

The standard is the salt and pepper one. He's big for his breed. Weighs 76 pounds, and the smallest of the pack.

jA4bsUh.png

/ Dog in the Tractor #17  
I have 5. Four are giants, and my standard thinks he's a giant.. 😆

The standard is the salt and pepper one. He's big for his breed. Weighs 76 pounds, and the smallest of the pack.

jA4bsUh.png
Wow! He is big! Our standard only weighs 35 lbs. Great dogs. We only had 2 giants at the same time..... that was enough to keep up with..... let alone 4....

I want to get another standard, but the wifey says no-- only one at a time now.....

This is Max. He was the litter runt.

Attachments

• IMG_0797.jpeg
    IMG_0797.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 49
   / Dog in the Tractor
Wow! He is big! Our standard only weighs 35 lbs. Great dogs. We only had 2 giants at the same time..... that was enough to keep up with..... let alone 4....

I want to get another standard, but the wifey says no-- only one at a time now.....

This is Max. He was the litter runt.
Max looks like a good dog!

/ Dog in the Tractor #19  
My hat's off to the farm/ranch canine's loyalty. Really gets to me. One popular dog around here is the Australian Shepherd.

Besides the comments posted here, there is a close-by restaurant that is frequented by the local farmers and ranchers. At lunch time, regardless the time of the year, the dog will be in or on the truck asleep, patiently awaiting the owner's return.

There was an ad recently in a local newspaper that had a younger one for sale. In the ad they mentioned that the potential buyer needed to keep the dog busy and if they couldn't its not the dog for them. That "keep the dog busy" is why I never had one as I couldn't.

/ Dog in the Tractor #20  
Queensland Sshepards and Heelers here along with a Borgie, an Airdale mix, a Golden, and a little Patterdale Terrier. All herding dogs need a job. If you don't give them one they will find one and you may not like what they find.
They are golf cart fiends.

Attachments

• IMG_2871.JPG
    IMG_2871.JPG
    217.8 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0010.jpg
    IMG_0010.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0088.jpg
    IMG_0088.jpg
    246.9 KB · Views: 30