Dog in the Tractor

/ Dog in the Tractor
My hat's off to the farm/ranch canine's loyalty. Really gets to me. One popular dog around here is the Australian Shepherd.

Besides the comments posted here, there is a close-by restaurant that is frequented by the local farmers and ranchers. At lunch time, regardless the time of the year, the dog will be in or on the truck asleep, patiently awaiting the owner's return.

There was an ad recently in a local newspaper that had a younger one for sale. In the ad they mentioned that the potential buyer needed to keep the dog busy and if they couldn't its not the dog for them. That "keep the dog busy" is why I never had one as I couldn't.

Yeah, I like to fit a dog with a job at a young age here at the ranch. Some are better fits than others for certain things.

Working with Baxter who is a year and a half now. He takes on lots of tasks, but stealth and quiet are not among them. 😆
I know he'd love to go out back and hog hunt with me, but I don't trust him to be quiet when they show up.

/ Dog in the Tractor #22  
Yeah, I like to fit a dog with a job at a young age here at the ranch. Some are better fits than others for certain things.

Working with Baxter who is a year and a half now. He takes on lots of tasks, but stealth and quiet are not among them. 😆
I know he'd love to go out back and hog hunt with me, but I don't trust him to be quiet when they show up.
Teach, teach . . . teach. I lost my 2nd best friend about a year or so ago . . . Ausie @ 15 1/2 years (63 pounds of terror). . . could heard 10-15 of the most spire Black Angus . . . just bought the wife a miniature Ausie (looks just like the previous full sized one) what a baby :ROFLMAO: .