Dog pics

/ Dog pics #5,071  
My dog is a lazy eater.

IMG_4772.jpeg

/ Dog pics #5,073  
My two boys... Koda (on left) and Mako (right)... both papered GSD's, and both turned 7 years old in January. They still play like pups, and are such a blessing to have around. They shed like gangbusters though... hence the name "German SHEDDERS".

Mako is a fetcher, he lives for his ball. OUTRAGEOUS ball drive. Koda, thinks his mission in life is to keep the ball away from Mako. Koda is the Alpha between the two of them, but I am the Alpha of the pack. I am Koda's HOOMAN... and he is my calming force. He's so empathetic, and really does know how to make me melt. He's my certified "Service Doggo".. but I'm more of his "Service HOOMAN". He's definitely my velcro dog. Mako is bonded with my wife, but he constantly tries to climb the pack ladder.

Both boys are HIGHLY trained, responding to verbal commands as well as silent hand commands. They really are a treat. They go everywhere with us, and are super well behaved. The LOVE Jeep Rides, as you can see.

I truly do not deserve them, but I am so glad they are in our lives. I know I will have to say goodbye to them someday, and that will gut me. But, until then, I strive every single day to give them their best lives.

Jeep Doggos.jpg

/ Dog pics #5,074  
   / Dog pics #5,075  
Cute. Maybe the bowl is too low. "They" say those raised dishes are better for the pups.

I've not bought any though...
Bailey will start eating while standing up but after a few minutes she gets lazy and lays down. I have a raised bowl from my previous rescue and will give it a try.

/ Dog pics #5,080  
My two boys... Koda (on left) and Mako (right)... both papered GSD's, and both turned 7 years old in January. They still play like pups, and are such a blessing to have around. They shed like gangbusters though... hence the name "German SHEDDERS".

Mako is a fetcher, he lives for his ball. OUTRAGEOUS ball drive. Koda, thinks his mission in life is to keep the ball away from Mako. Koda is the Alpha between the two of them, but I am the Alpha of the pack. I am Koda's HOOMAN... and he is my calming force. He's so empathetic, and really does know how to make me melt. He's my certified "Service Doggo".. but I'm more of his "Service HOOMAN". He's definitely my velcro dog. Mako is bonded with my wife, but he constantly tries to climb the pack ladder.

Both boys are HIGHLY trained, responding to verbal commands as well as silent hand commands. They really are a treat. They go everywhere with us, and are super well behaved. The LOVE Jeep Rides, as you can see.

I truly do not deserve them, but I am so glad they are in our lives. I know I will have to say goodbye to them someday, and that will gut me. But, until then, I strive every single day to give them their best lives.

View attachment 858097
That's such an awesome pic!