Dog pics

/ Dog pics #831  
Bobby the puppies mother did something I have never seen any dog do. She had 7 pups, for some unknown reason 4 died, I found 1 & disposed of it. Then I watched as she dug a hole & buried 1 of them. I could see where she had done the same with the others.

2 Of the other 3, I gave away, still have 1. Her name is Brat and she has earned it. Now 2 years old loves to drive her mother nuts. What sounds like a really bad dog fight is them playing. Brat will run at her mother full bore, bite her tail & drag her down. Or chest bump her down. Try to bite her whole face. Bobby plays with her, but has a special growl that Brat understands and quits.

Kirby my big girl gave her a lot of slack when she was young. Now that she is older Kirby does not cut her much slack. Brat is very sub servant to Kirby, whats to kiss on her, then lays down in front of her as if to say "Please Love Me".

Bobby & Kirby have sort of an uneasy truce. Kirby boss, Bobby wants to be boss. Another strange behavior is when all are in the truck, Bobby & Kirby get in the back seat & never argue. Brat acts like the queen, gets in the passenger seat and you would think she was in complete charge of everything. None of them will get out of the truck until I tell them "OK". I can leave my gates open and none of them will go out of the yard.

A few pictures, most of them old.

For some reason computer will not let me up load pics. Try again later.

/ Dog pics #835  
Here's CHEWY, our 11 1/2 weeks old Red Heeler/Rottweiler girl. We got her at 7 weeks old.
Our 19 1/2 yr old cat Stonewall helps with the dicipline :eek: :laughing:. These pics are between 1 - 2 weeks old.

IMG_0212.jpgIMG_0123.jpgIMG_0201.jpgIMG_0222.jpg

/ Dog pics #836  
Clyde caught a mole today.

Clyde 1
Me 1

Trapping with a dog is much more enjoyable than traditional tunnel trapping.

image-145556816.jpg

/ Dog pics #837  
This is our new yellow lab pup. We got her last week from friends. Our 7 y/o dog is finally starting to like her and play with her. Our 7 y/o has been kinda down since we lost our 12y/o dog last month, the new pup seems to be helping that. Puppies are so fun to watch.

Pup.jpg

/ Dog pics #840  
image-3752155528.jpg

Petunia got a new pillow to sleep on before we go to bed.

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet