Dog pics

/ Dog pics #851  
I'd have to say happy. My Dad is a retire veterinarian, your pict brought back some happy memories of helping animals and their owners. Us kids were pretty lucky because he always included us in the business. Two of my Sisters and a couple Cousins became vet tech because of my Father and another Sister went into medicine. Thanks for the picture.

/ Dog pics #852  
Dogs' lives are too short. Their only fault, really.

/ Dog pics #854  
That's the truth, They can be pretty darn special.

I think it was Kipling who pointed out that GOD blessed us by keeping their lives relatively short, reasoning that if losing them after such a short span is so traumatic and causes such grieving, how much worse would it be if we had them for decades.

My S-I-L and niece volunteer for a local pitbull/pitbull mix rescue called Pitty Love and the enclosed pictures are some of the abandoned puppies they are fostering.

I've been trying to load our dog pictures up here to no avail, but I'll keep trying.
Thomas

Attachments

• Photo-0152-1.jpg
    Photo-0152-1.jpg
    500.1 KB · Views: 128
  • Photo-0153-1.jpg
    Photo-0153-1.jpg
    454.9 KB · Views: 128
   / Dog pics #855  
our lovely, very intelligent and obedient 4y old boxer grayhound cross
IMAG0010.jpg

/ Dog pics #859  
And I thought *mine* were spoiled!

/ Dog pics #860  
I think it was Kipling who pointed out that GOD blessed us by keeping their lives relatively short, reasoning that if losing them after such a short span is so traumatic and causes such grieving, how much worse would it be if we had them for decades.

My S-I-L and niece volunteer for a local pitbull/pitbull mix rescue called Pitty Love and the enclosed pictures are some of the abandoned puppies they are fostering.

I've been trying to load our dog pictures up here to no avail, but I'll keep trying.
Thomas

My sister adopted a 4 month old pup pit from Pitty love. He is almost 2 years old now and is a total clown. Yes he is a pit bull but I don't think he has a aggressive bone in his body. He was one of the lucky ones and got a great forever home with endless attention and a warm bed. They are unfortunately not all so lucky.