Comparison Down to Kioti NX55HST or Mahindra 3550HST

/ Down to Kioti NX55HST or Mahindra 3550HST
One last question. The dealer has the tractor I want on the lot, he clearly puts his price on every tractor and I have found he is very fair. This particular tractor is little under $25k, but it has 20 hours on it. It also has some indication it has been on the lot and used a bit, certainly not abused, but some signs of extended time in the sun. I asked the dealer and he said it had been used on the lot to move things around and to try out, but 20 hours seem like a lot of hours.

I know 20 hours on the life of a tractor is nothing, but I have to rent cars a lot in my work, and I see what a rental car with 3000 miles can look like, so,I guess this concerns me as to what has gone on in that 20 hours.

I am thinking to ask for a discount for the 20 hours, or ask them to just order me a new tractor.

Am I being silly, but new is new.

/ Down to Kioti NX55HST or Mahindra 3550HST #12  
Personally I would want some discount or something throwing in. Unless it is already cheaper than a zero hr machine. You wouldnt pay full retail on an ex demo car.

/ Down to Kioti NX55HST or Mahindra 3550HST #13  
I went thru the same process that you did a little over a year ago and came to the same conclusion that you did. Have to say that I am very,very happy with the Kioti. Have to ask are you dealing with West End??

Yes, West End seems to be very knowledgeable.

/ Down to Kioti NX55HST or Mahindra 3550HST #15  
I'd still say 20 is "New" but you are now closer to the first service interval. See if he'll throw in the first and/or second service interval.

/ Down to Kioti NX55HST or Mahindra 3550HST #16  
Great folks!! Tell Gary I said Howdy

I'd still say 20 is "New" but you are now closer to the first service interval. See if he'll throw in the first and/or second service interval.

Well seems if I order a new one, it will be $400 more due to a July 1 price increase. They knocked off $500 on the one on the lot, so I guess I will take it. Still a little hesitant but they said they will replace any sun damaged parts. We will see.

/ Down to Kioti NX55HST or Mahindra 3550HST #18  
Sun damage will occur anyway, but good if they will replace the bits, sounds like you got a good deal, i would have taken it.

Enjoy your tractor!

/ Down to Kioti NX55HST or Mahindra 3550HST #19  
Sun damage will occur anyway, but good if they will replace the bits, sounds like you got a good deal, i would have taken it.

Enjoy your tractor!

I park my tractors inside the barn, so it's going to take a long, long time before they show any sun damage....maybe not even during the time I own them.

/ Down to Kioti NX55HST or Mahindra 3550HST #20  
I did same thing test drove kioti mahindra kubota at least 15 hrs total and a 800 miles.
I chose Kioti NX 4510 cab hst and backhoe. Would have gone for 5510 also but got a great price and it was in stock. Larrstoves and Equipment Murfreesboro, TN and now they have a 5510. Ask for Mike tell him Dan sent you.
Kioti warranty just as good as mahindra and does not need dpf fluid.
No dealer near me could come clse to price even with delivery from TN.
7.5 hrs and love it.