Downtime & Upgrades

/ Downtime & Upgrades #11  
Will these colors stay the same? They are a "killer" on my 58 year old eyes. It is much easier for me to see the white background with the black print.

/ Downtime & Upgrades #12  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( We are aware of slow load times and various other issues )</font>

No problem. I was pretty sure that the slowdown was related.. but since that specific topic had not been gone over.. i just posted about it anyway.

Glad to see the improvements coming along.

thansk

Soundguy

/ Downtime & Upgrades #13  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Will these colors stay the same? They are a "killer" on my 58 year old eyes. It is much easier for me to see the white background with the black print. )</font>

?? What do you see now? Mine shows up as white background with black print..

soundguy

/ Downtime & Upgrades #14  
Click on "My Home" at the top of the page, then click on "Display preferences", and right at the top, pick one you like. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Downtime & Upgrades #15  
I see blue and purple and psychedelic green.
Thanks Bird, I will do that.

/ Downtime & Upgrades
<font color="blue">I see blue and purple and psychedelic green.</font>

Uh, that's pretty strange. Not sure why that is happening. Just go into your display preferences and set your stylesheet to the default.

/ Downtime & Upgrades
We will be going down again tonight starting at around 9PM EST, for 6-8 hours.

Hopefully this will be our final downtime. Tomorrow morning the forum will look a bit different and have a lot of new features.

Also, we will be doing a server change in the coming days AFTER this upgrade. That shouldn't cause any downtime, though.

/ Downtime & Upgrades #18  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I see blue and purple and psychedelic green. )</font>

I was getting that too until I switched from the server deafult to another setting. I am on IE6.

/ Downtime & Upgrades #19  
Muhammad and Hakim I don’t know much about what you are doing but it sure is working here. I’ve been out of town until today and come back to find the forum running faster than I can ever remember. My country dial up connection rarely ever signs on at more than 26.4 and TBN is smoking. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Great job and thanks for all the efforts.

MarkV

/ Downtime & Upgrades #20  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I see blue and purple and psychedelic green )</font>

That really is weird to me, for you and MadRefereee, because I'm using the default and don't have anything like that.