DPF problems..

/ DPF problems..
Every time I read about the T4 final woes, I thank my lucky stars I don't have that to deal with.
...can't wait to see what Tier V, VI, VII and VIII has in store for us!!!

I was telling my wife just the other day, the way things are progressing, I'm glad I'm well past the halfway mark.

/ DPF problems..
Or no one admitting it?
Nah, I just don't think there's enough money in compact utility tractors to offset the time, cost, and the potential legalities of designing, manufacturing and selling delete kits for them.

/ DPF problems.. #54  
The inherent issue with that is, if the EPA gets wind of anyone selling a delete kit, they go after them, fine them and shut them down.

/ DPF problems.. #55  
...can't wait to see what Tier V, VI, VII and VIII has in store for us!!!
Even chainsaws are now sporting Catalytic Convertors. Couple months ago I purchase a new Echo top handle arborist saw and it had a cat in the muffler, which I removed before I even fired it up. Then you have Stihl with their E-Tronic fuel injection and most likely a cat as well at some point. At least they are pretty easy to remove (Cats).

/ DPF problems..
Even chainsaws are now sporting Catalytic Convertors. Couple months ago I purchase a new Echo top handle arborist saw and it had a cat in the muffler, which I removed before I even fired it up. Then you have Stihl with their E-Tronic fuel injection and most likely a cat as well at some point. At least they are pretty easy to remove (Cats).
...for now. Give it time.

/ DPF problems.. #57  
Really not all that easy I might add as you have to take the muffler apart and chainsaw mufflers are all roll crimped together so I ground off the roll crimp, removed the cat and welded the 2 parts back together with my TIG welder.

/ DPF problems.. #58  
Physically eliminating the DPF is actually quite simple on my machine. It's a square flange on one end, and a slip pipe on the othet. I can fab up the flange on a mill, and weld a section of 2"(?) Stainless pipe to it, and it's done.

The ECM on the other hand, that's beyond my expertise. And I have yet to find anyone selling a modified ECM or a tuner online.
Google DPF emulator. Theres several companies selling them. Not sure where you're from but you should be able to find someone who will program your stock ECM. Ive got 3 people close to me thatll do it. 1800-2000 is the price. Emulators start around 150 and go up to a couple grand.

/ DPF problems.. #59  
Physically eliminating the DPF is actually quite simple on my machine. It's a square flange on one end, and a slip pipe on the othet. I can fab up the flange on a mill, and weld a section of 2"(?) Stainless pipe to it, and it's done.

The ECM on the other hand, that's beyond my expertise. And I have yet to find anyone selling a modified ECM or a tuner online.
I thought your tractor has a mechanical injector pump. Can you post pictures of the injectors and pump?

/ DPF problems.. #60  
There may even be a way without reprogramming the ecm. I think it uses a motor servo type system to control the injector pump. But it sure looks doable without any issues.