Drill baby drill!

/ Drill baby drill! #41  
It just spins to go straight and aims down to go deeper. If you want to go right you aim the bent duck right, so when you’re trying to change direction it doesn’t spin. Want to go straight just it just spins again.

/ Drill baby drill! #42  
It just spins to go straight and aims down to go deeper. If you want to go right you aim the bent duck right, so when you’re trying to change direction it doesn’t spin. Want to go straight just it just spins again.
That the simple version; only thing I disagree with, is if your looking at a 15% up-pitch, and you drill, you won't go "straight" as in 0%; you'll continue climbing at approx 15%, until you apply steering.

I think we are saying the same thing, but people hear straight, they think level

/ Drill baby drill!
Yeah. You always have to factor in the angle %

Well this machine is killing me with downtown. Working a job and the mud pump stopped working. Next day aired another to me because the project is behind. $825 in shipping. I guess I'll try to rebuild the old one. I've had a couple good days and the drill with definitely make money one the kinks are worked out.

/ Drill baby drill! #44  
Got a 16", 680 shot coming up late next week; and reviewed drawings for dual 24" shots at 1200 ft long. If I think about it, I'll take a picture or two of the reamer, mud reclaimer, ect. It's a whole different operation than the small 350 ft 4" shots, and it both takes Far longer, and pays Far more.

/ Drill baby drill! #45  
Don't want to upload anything showing company names, ect. But here is the drill for that 16" shot.
20231025_175033.jpg

/ Drill baby drill! #46  
pikashow download