Duplicate Posts

/ Duplicate Posts
Yeah, I have been just deleting them too. Just thought I would give the moderators heads-up. :thumbsup:

/ Duplicate Posts #12  
It shouldn't be happening... because there's a built-in feature that prevents duplicate posts. if you see any others, please link to them so I can check.

/ Duplicate Posts #14  
   / Duplicate Posts #15  
   / Duplicate Posts #17  
There is plenty of them. I get that popup about once a day or so. I sometimes get the dbl post and sometimes not? I always click nav away.

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/oil-fuel-lubricants/247409-ford8n-antifreeze.html
These are from the same guy too! He is one of out top posting members too so i doubt he is trying to screw with the board. OR is this his plan to boost his message count? hahah

Post #39 &40 I then mention it in post #41. And soundguy explains in #42
Post #69 & 70

Here you go post #76 & 77 then i joke with him about it and he acknowledges it was not his fault.

/ Duplicate Posts #18  
Like we have said, its linked to that pop-up window that you get sometimes when you hit post reply. ITs only maybe 3-5% of the time?

/ Duplicate Posts #20  
We seem to be having an issue with duplicate posts. Not only I have seen a lot of repeat posts by other members, but it is happening to me too. When I go to make a post, a window appears asking me if I want to stay on or leave the page (which I must do to make a post), then it posts double. This does not happen with all posts, only some.

Might want to look into it when you get a chance. :thumbsup:

happening to me about 1 in 10 posts.

no idea why..