E-Mail to Power Trac

/ E-Mail to Power Trac #11  
Charlie and folks:

Thanks for representing all of us to Power-trac!

Dave

/ E-Mail to Power Trac #12  
<font color=blue>Just use discipline and self-restraint ... Somebody on this board must have some.</font color=blue>

Uh, NOPE! /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ E-Mail to Power Trac #13  
Charlie:
Good job , you should be the spokesman for the power trac group.

/ E-Mail to Power Trac #14  
I thnk we have about 6 very good spokemen for this group.
PJ

/ E-Mail to Power Trac #15  
Re: Great Job Partner

<font color=red>thanks very much for your great amount of work preparing this piece correspondence.</font color=red> Yes, Charlie, let me add another hearty thanks for the considerable effort you have and are putting into your support of this group. It is much appreciated. And more personally, thanks for the grand tour of the Maryland Power-Trac Test Center and the chance to re-arrange it a bit with the Lackender under Hans watchful eye. It was a great pleasure to meet and spend some time with a couple of TBN's more prominent PT Fellows. Great partners; great job.

John

/ E-Mail to Power Trac #16  

my day was planned. i was to to a level a customers backyard with a slight incline away from the house. the water of State Road 611 in PA is draining into his backyard.

i can't do this because Sedgwood wrote such a nice piece here. i will have it printed, framed and i will then put it on a stand. i will proceed to the leveling site with a comfortable lawnchair and Sedgwoods framed accolades and sit next to 611 and hope someone else will do the job for me. i earned it ....right?!?!?!?!?

thanks Sedgwood you are too kind.

hans

/ E-Mail to Power Trac #17  
Scott,

Could you post the cross reference for the PT422 Robin oil filter. You may have previously, but I can't find it.

thanks
Duane

/ E-Mail to Power Trac #18  

bubenberg: <font color=green>i earned it ....right?!?!?!?!?</font color=green>

<font color=red>dern right ! ! ! !</font color=red>

/ E-Mail to Power Trac
<font color=red>you should be the spokesman for the power trac group</font color=red>
I appreciate the kind words, but to quote the only politician I've ever respected "If nominated I will not run; if elected I will not serve."

Paul correctly observed that we have a lot of spokesmen, and the number is growing. The worst thing for the forum would be to have it dominated by a small number, so I'll try to restrain myself a bit. (Probably be as successful as my resolution not to spend money in Tazewell.) So, MossRoad, any progress on the grapple? Davesisk, any word from the shop? Wasabi, got that mountain leveled, yet? What's the neatest project accomplished this week - actually using a Power Trac instead of talking about it?

/ E-Mail to Power Trac #20  
<font color=blue>What's the neatest project accomplished this week - actually using a Power Trac instead of talking about it? </font color=blue>

I broke my brush hog /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif