E10 Ethanol fuel discussion/ limit will soon go up to 15%

/ E10 Ethanol fuel discussion/ limit will soon go up to 15% #41  
e15 is not being crammed down your throat. it is and will be an option. you will have an option of maybe five different levels of fuel. geez

/ E10 Ethanol fuel discussion/ limit will soon go up to 15% #42  
The slant I got on the subject, non MSM is that the "winter only" restriction is being removed. Down here we don't have E-15 therefore no winter-summer requirement. Guess we'll just have to suffer through the mandate to keep it year round. You don't suppose states selling it in the winter have distribution pumps with the E10 and maybe E85 choices too?????? I have seen such on the www.

Politics tries to appeal to everybody so you have to give and take. Been that way since the beginning of man....I guess......probably earlier than that.

/ E10 Ethanol fuel discussion/ limit will soon go up to 15% #43  
e15 is not being crammed down your throat. it is and will be an option. you will have an option of maybe five different levels of fuel. geez

Depends where you are.

Some areas have no E free at all. A lot of Canada has only 2 options - pure gasoline, or contaminated at Up To ___ %.

If most people had reasonable access to Efree gasoline, these threads wouldn't be common.

Rgds, D.

/ E10 Ethanol fuel discussion/ limit will soon go up to 15% #44  
The slant I got on the subject, non MSM is that the "winter only" restriction is being removed. Down here we don't have E-15 therefore no winter-summer requirement. Guess we'll just have to suffer through the mandate to keep it year round. You don't suppose states selling it in the winter have distribution pumps with the E10 and maybe E85 choices too?????? I have seen such on the www.

Politics tries to appeal to everybody so you have to give and take. Been that way since the beginning of man....I guess......probably earlier than that.

Regulatory capture - Wikipedia

Reminds me of the movie Broken Arrow..... where the lead investigator has an early line that goes something like....
"I don't know what bothers me more - that you've lost a weapon, or that it happens often enough that you have a code-phrase for it".....

Rgds, D.

/ E10 Ethanol fuel discussion/ limit will soon go up to 15% #45  
Just think if we had no political parties and no big money from lobbyists, just people in office trying to do what's right. :drink:

Just think if all the money spent on political campaign ads was contributed to medical research instead.

Both pipe dreams.................:rolleyes:
You all must have been consuming some of that Canadian product, talking about doing things that will benefit all the people and not just a few, pure crazy. :confused2:

/ E10 Ethanol fuel discussion/ limit will soon go up to 15% #46  
Ethanol brought a lot of carburetor customers to me in college.
Destroys rubber and builds up on the internals.
People used this is lawn equipment and their older cars/trucks.

/ E10 Ethanol fuel discussion/ limit will soon go up to 15% #47  

In a way it is....