Echo CS-7310P Pro Chainsaw: Questions & Thoughts & Things You`ve Done With Yours.

/ Echo CS-7310P Pro Chainsaw: Questions & Thoughts & Things You`ve Done With Yours.
I really don't trust the stock Echo air cleaner. It has sealing issues where it mounts to the intake baffle. You have 2 choices, get the 'o' ring kit or purchase the foam air cleaner velocity stack from Red Beard or Saw Salvage.
Which model saw are you referring to(?)
I`m not finding any issue at all with the air filter design in the Echo CS7310 saws.

/ Echo CS-7310P Pro Chainsaw: Questions & Thoughts & Things You`ve Done With Yours. #32  
Thank you, i really like the CS7310 saw. Its plenty enough saw for me.
No, i haven`t found a hard-shell case for it yet. So i`m still looking around.
This stihl one holds bigger saws. Guy said he put a 660 in it.

scase.jpg

/ Echo CS-7310P Pro Chainsaw: Questions & Thoughts & Things You`ve Done With Yours.
Good grief ! 73cc's ? Holy cow ! My mini bike was 60cc's and my second bike was 100cc's ! A chainsaw with that much power !
LOL, amazing isn`t it!

/ Echo CS-7310P Pro Chainsaw: Questions & Thoughts & Things You`ve Done With Yours. #35  
   / Echo CS-7310P Pro Chainsaw: Questions & Thoughts & Things You`ve Done With Yours. #36  
Which model saw are you referring to(?)
I`m not finding any issue at all with the air filter design in the Echo CS7310 saws.
Timber Wolf. Have not even started it yet. Waiting for the Red Beard foam air cleaner and velocity stack and I need to mod the muffler anyway. Reminds me of Stihl's Every Stihl I have, every one needed the mufflers opened up. I may replace the carb with a larger throated one as well.

/ Echo CS-7310P Pro Chainsaw: Questions & Thoughts & Things You`ve Done With Yours. #37  
00009004010 So it must be big one. One site says. =

Suitable For:​

• MS 661 – MS 881
Only up to 20" bar, wonder if that is only a limit due to the scabbard length?

Ken, i think you can buy longer scabbards from Stihl separately.

Ken, here you go. Go into the Stihl website, open the menu in there for scabbard length. They go all the way up to 36 inch.
I`m going to go down to my Stihl dealer wednesday and see if they have the large case. I`ll take my saw with me, see if it fits in it ok.

I see in the note section in there, this case won`t work if you have a "wrap" handle.

Went to my dealer Ken, they didn`t have the large case in stock. If i get some extra time, i`ll look for another dealer near me and call them to see if they have one.