Echo CS-7310P Pro Chainsaw: Questions & Thoughts & Things You`ve Done With Yours.

/ Echo CS-7310P Pro Chainsaw: Questions & Thoughts & Things You`ve Done With Yours. #41  
Dealer closest to me and next one over both show 0 stock.

/ Echo CS-7310P Pro Chainsaw: Questions & Thoughts & Things You`ve Done With Yours. #42  
Their proud of those large cases anyways. $65 :oops:

/ Echo CS-7310P Pro Chainsaw: Questions & Thoughts & Things You`ve Done With Yours.
Dealer closest to me and next one over both show 0 stock.
Yup, no luck here locally either brother. I even called a couple farther away, no luck there either. I would hate to order one online, get it and find out it won`t work.

/ Echo CS-7310P Pro Chainsaw: Questions & Thoughts & Things You`ve Done With Yours.
Their proud of those large cases anyways. $65 :oops:
Oh for sure! Yet i ran down to my local LOWES, and bought the Husqvarna box style hard shell case for $39 for one of my other saws.
And Stihl would probably ask me why i bought a Echo chainsaw this time instead of a over priced Stihl. Because MONEY MATTERS, to me!

/ Echo CS-7310P Pro Chainsaw: Questions & Thoughts & Things You`ve Done With Yours. #45  
I have to say that other than a hard case or one of those plastic scabbards, I use the Oregon hinged bar cover (that is sold oversized in length and can be trimmed) to whatever length you want. Not a big fan of hard cases anyway because all saws pee bar oil when sitting and in a hard case, the bottoms get loaded with bar oil.

/ Echo CS-7310P Pro Chainsaw: Questions & Thoughts & Things You`ve Done With Yours. #46  
Installed my Red Beard foam air cleaner on the Timber Wolf this morning and modded the muffler slightly. Anyone need a brand new unused Echo Timberwolf air filter, I have one, free, you just pay the postage. Pulled the limiter caps too.

/ Echo CS-7310P Pro Chainsaw: Questions & Thoughts & Things You`ve Done With Yours. #47  
Oh for sure! Yet i ran down to my local LOWES, and bought the Husqvarna box style hard shell case for $39 for one of my other saws.
And Stihl would probably ask me why i bought a Echo chainsaw this time instead of a over priced Stihl. Because MONEY MATTERS, to me!

I found a pic of large case with a G660 in it with the 3/4 wrap handle. Dang thing has that much room in them.

Here I beg folks to take a case with saws.

I traded a guy in MI 3 echo's for 3 poulans. I was like hey can I get you to take 3-5 cases with ya too. He took those too. 😇

scaselg.jpg

Last edited:
I have to say that other than a hard case or one of those plastic scabbards, I use the Oregon hinged bar cover (that is sold oversized in length and can be trimmed) to whatever length you want. Not a big fan of hard cases anyway because all saws pee bar oil when sitting and in a hard case, the bottoms get loaded with bar oil.
I on the other hand, LOVE those hard shell cases. It keeps the oil off my shelves and floor. Protects my saws during wood trips in the back of my truck.

I found a pic of large case with a G660 in it with the 3/4 wrap handle. Dang thing has that much room in them.

Here I beg folks to take a case with saws.

I traded a guy in MI 3 echo's for 3 poulans. I was like hey can I get you to take 3-5 cases with ya too. He took those too. 😇

View attachment 804965
Well i guess i`ll be in the hunt for one then. Thank you!

/ Echo CS-7310P Pro Chainsaw: Questions & Thoughts & Things You`ve Done With Yours. #50  
One thing about hard cases and chainsaws. They all pee bar oil when sitting, some more than others. Have hard cases for my Stihl's but rarely use them. Most times they are sitting out on old towels to soak it up