Economy PTO on a Kioti

/ Economy PTO on a Kioti #11  
540E is not available in the US KIOTI CK10 Tractors. The yellow line is useful for "Regen" operating RPM's, but the transmission does not have a ECO PTO Gear. This is only available on the higher horsepower KIOTI Tractors in the US. 540 PTO RPM is only achieved at the upper PTO Indication on the tach unit, and is not dependent on the "travel" range setting of the transmission.

Hope this helps,
Well I am certainly glad you cleared that up. This is the Kioti owners manual summary of ECO PTO for my CK4010SEHC.
View attachment 694573

Last edited:
   / Economy PTO on a Kioti #12  
That attachment wouldn't open but what I do know is that unless the tractor has a PTO that is tied to ground speed like some of the OLD tractors, PTO has nothing to do with the tractors gearing. Mine runs as long as the yellow knob is pulled out and no matter if the tractor is moving or not. Something was mentioned about the PTO brake. Mine disengages when the tractor is not running so hooking up is easier. I haven't looked to see if it has a neutral. Don't think it does. It's been in EPTO since I bought it and will likely never come out.

/ Economy PTO on a Kioti #13  
540E is not available in the US KIOTI CK10 Tractors. The yellow line is useful for "Regen" operating RPM's, but the transmission does not have a ECO PTO Gear. This is only available on the higher horsepower KIOTI Tractors in the US. 540 PTO RPM is only achieved at the upper PTO Indication on the tach unit, and is not dependent on the "travel" range setting of the transmission.

Hope this helps,
I know this thread is a year old, but I'd really like to get the parts to install the 540E function on my Bobcat CT2540 (Basically a Kioti). I've looked everywhere I can think of and I can't find them. Is there a kit or something? Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!

/ Economy PTO on a Kioti #14  
I doubt you'll find it. I've never seen it as an available part. When we got the initial walk through on the tractor from the dealer they told us exactly what was up with it. The dash layouts are the same for ALL Kioti's tractors so there's no missing option or anything like that. Just economical for Kioti to make only one dash. We're supposed to just ignore it. It is only available on higher horsepower tractors.

/ Economy PTO on a Kioti #15  
I doubt you'll find it. I've never seen it as an available part. When we got the initial walk through on the tractor from the dealer they told us exactly what was up with it. The dash layouts are the same for ALL Kioti's tractors so there's no missing option or anything like that. Just economical for Kioti to make only one dash. We're supposed to just ignore it. It is only available on higher horsepower tractors.
540E is available in Europe as standard right from the CK2630, maybe some smaller models too. Hence why they still run with just a single dash for various models.

/ Economy PTO on a Kioti #16  
540E is available in Europe as standard right from the CK2630, maybe some smaller models too. Hence why they still run with just a single dash for various models.
PTSG, thanks for that info! I think that's the exact same transmission too. Here's a link with some good pictures: KIOTI TRACTOR CK2630 ROPS / Cabin | Middlewich Machinery.

So any idea how I can get the gears and linkage? Or at least a parts drawing with part numbers? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

/ Economy PTO on a Kioti #17  
PTSG, thanks for that info! I think that's the exact same transmission too. Here's a link with some good pictures: KIOTI TRACTOR CK2630 ROPS / Cabin | Middlewich Machinery.

So any idea how I can get the gears and linkage? Or at least a parts drawing with part numbers? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
Yes, the transmission should be pretty much the same, specially in the PTO area.

I only have the workshop and owners manual for the new CK XX30 series we got in Europe recently. Unfortunately, I don't have the parts manual so I could share with you to figure out the exact part numbers.

Anyways, I went on Michigan Iron Equip to check the parts diagram for the CK2610 and comparing to the CK2630 and it almost looks like you would only need the big gear and roller bearing that goes with it. Everything else looks like it's already there as the smaller gear for the 540E is machined on the shaft.

I'm using the CK2610 and CK2630 as reference.

CK2610:

CK2610 PTO.jpg

CK2630:

1673890624942.png

From a quick view, part #7 (gear) and #8 (bearing) is what you need. Also, looks like the PTO gearing for the 2610/2630 is different from the 35 and up models.

/ Economy PTO on a Kioti #18  
Some more info. I could be wrong but looks like you basically ditch the old shift collar and the new gear becomes the new shift collar and gear all together. I also suspect that there is some sort of stop on the PTO lever of the CK2610 to prevent it from going to the 540E position.

1673891823776.png

/ Economy PTO on a Kioti #19  
PTSG,

Wow, thanks for all that info! That's really very helpful. I'll also need the shift fork and linkage because my 2540 doesn't have the manual lever because it's electronic engagement with the clutch. There is, however, a place for the lever and linkage. So I'll have to add the sticker, lever, linkage, shift fork, and gears. Now to find part numbers and somewhere I can actually buy this stuff...

/ Economy PTO on a Kioti #20  
PTSG, I think that "stop" you're talking about is on the shift fork shaft. It has 3 grooves instead of 2. 540, neutral, and 540E.