Electric over hydraulic remote setup?

/ Electric over hydraulic remote setup?
I see, well I bought the same exact valve thats been used on the tractor for years except this one has no hydraulic kickout in it (log splitter valve), the backpressure didnt ruin the first valve so I can only assume it wont harm the new one. The hydraulic kickout I found is whats causing the lever movement for sure as the backpressure feeds the hydraulic kickout to do exactly what it was built to do, so I got lever movement.

/ Electric over hydraulic remote setup? #42  
I have no doubt that you will be fine, but the valve that you have is probably only rated at 500-800 lbs outlet pressure. I think that a lot of the pressure rating thing is to get the manufacturer off the hook if there is a problem. ;)

I think i'll email the valve manufacturer and see what they say. I know the pressure on the valve is going to vary depending on what I lift with the 3pt hitch as well. If Im not lifting the rated 1000lbs I shouldnt be needing the max pressure either. The only thing I really have on the back with any kind of weight is a 500lb box blade so I may only be utilizing 1000psi or so (half max capacity, half max psi approx).

/ Electric over hydraulic remote setup? #44  
Thanks for the pdf. I could not determine where the OUT hose went.

Where is the OUT hose from the remote going?

Can you use the 3pt while using this valve?

You should set all relief valve the same.

On page 8 (3rd pic down) it shows the see-through diagram of the fender and hoses. Hose "D" runs from the top of the transmission which is I'm almost certain is the relief valve assembly for the main pump from what i'm accustomed to seeing, makes sense being on top of the transmission case too. The line "D" runs from that up and around to the right hand side of the remote valve. The return line off that remote valve curls down and is plumbed into the loader valve and that port is marked "P" on the loader valve for the pump or pressure, whichever it means.

Page 7 (first photo) the elbow 12 and connector 15 are normally connected with a high pressure steel line and was remove to mount the valve. 12 is again, from the relief valve bank, and 15 right into the loader valve.

They are pretty generic on what all these connections are for but looking at the tractor and the instructions its coming pretty clear.

I bought the valve with a relief that was set at 2000psi, and thats in the range my tractor reliefs are set too. I guess i'll run it and see if the valve suffers any issues. Its funny the factory way isnt quite the "right" way to do it. There is a "tank" line right below the pressure port on the loader valve so routing a PB valve woulnt be that much more work.

As for using the 3pt while using this valve. Im not sure what you mean, im sure the 3pt would work, but the remote vavle would likely take priorty over all the others as its first in line. Its even before the loader valve. Its the first valve in line to receive pump pressure.