Email notices

/ Email notices #11  
Naw... I even put an Aussie accent to your posts when I read them.:D I know, you are asking "What Accent, I don't have one, it's you yanks that sound funny"

Well I am glad to know I am not alone on this, now I just need to figure out how to notify an Admin about it.

Strangely enough I speak with a modified Canadian accent (a LOT of 'Aussie-isms' in there after almost 20yrs)... whenever I do visit "the old country" is when people tend to cock their head and wonder where I'm from. :)

/ Email notices #12  
We have an Australian Flight Test Engineer and Test Pilot from the UK working deep in heart of Dixie! Talk about a clash of accents!

/ Email notices #13  
It seems as though I no longer get notified of replies to the forums I have posted in. Any Idea why? I liked seeing them in my inbox, made life easy. I looked at my settings and it is checked to do so, so what am I missing?

Same here, that's why I'm here, at least now I know I'm not being black listed, sorry that's not politically correct, white listed, that ain't right either, let's go with Me. listed. Until it's fixed, I'll blame it on global warming and the North Korean's

/ Email notices #14  
Naw... I even put an Aussie accent to your posts when I read them.:D I know, you are asking "What Accent, I don't have one, it's you yanks that sound funny" .

Aussie accents explained.:)

The distinctive Australian accent is the result of a "drunken slur" caused by the heavy drinking of the early settlers, according to a communication expert from the country.

G'day mate: 'Lazy' Australian accent caused by 'alcoholic slur' of heavy-drinking early settlers - Telegraph

Steve

/ Email notices #15  
To contact an admin person, click on the little black triangle at the bottom left corner of a post and write your 'gripe'. Sooner or later they will get it - or in this case, maybe everything ends up in the Kubota forum?:confused2::eek:

/ Email notices #17  
I joined here in April of 2012, checked the box for daily email alerts and so far I have not received any. I think that little box is there for future development. Maybe. Maybe not.

/ Email notices
To contact an admin person, click on the little black triangle at the bottom left corner of a post and write your 'gripe'. Sooner or later they will get it - or in this case, maybe everything ends up in the Kubota forum?:confused2::eek:

Thanks, just sent it.

/ Email notices #19